TWELVE

It was now Monday, and I was back at school after being away for 5 months. I was a bit nervous and kept thinking to myself what if everyone knows where I was.

I mean obviously my parents told the school of my absence but I don't know who knows, and how fast the word travels.

I went up to my locker and began to put my books in there and headed over to my first class.

It honestly felt a little weird being back, I had gotten so used to my life at the centre, and not once did I think about school which is honestly really surprising for me.

I was told by my parents that I wouldn't spend the entire day at school at school just in case I was tired which I guess is nice, but I don't wanna be treated special by my parents or teachers just because they think I'm crazy.

Honestly, I probably am crazy I have a crush on a ghost, that I could apparently see and touch.

I wonder why that is anyway.

Speaking of that dork, I miss him like crazy... I know I told him to give me time but I didn't think he actually would, it's been about a week since I last saw him and it feels weird not being able to talk to him everyday at the centre.

The centre... Emily, I still can't believe that is his mom, she never mentioned she had a son, but it's probably not easy for her to talk about. I wonder how she would feel if I told her I can see him.

I never did ask when the guys died, maybe after going home today I will go visit the guys and ask them.

***

The school day honestly went by pretty fast, and I thought I missed much... but I didn't everyone was still the exact same.

I got to catch up with some of my friends at lunch which was nice and refreshing.

I got out of the school building to find my dad parked right outside the school waiting for me.

I walked up to his car and got into the passenger seat "Hi Dad"

"Hey sweetie, have a good day at school?"

I nodded as I put my seat belt on

"You didn't, did you" he said

"I knew it was still so soon to send you back"

I looked at him "no dad, seriously it was fine"

He nodded "alright, but once he start feeling stressed let me know okay... I don't wanna catch you talking to imaginary people again"

I chuckled "geez this is a good time to tell you about the ghosts I'm been talking to then"

My dad immediately stopped the car "what?"

I laughed "kidding" I said

My dad chuckled and shook his head "that's not funny bella" and continued to drive.

I chuckled nervously 'I'm not kidding tho" I thought to myself.

We eventually got home and I went to the kitchen to drink some water before going up to my bedroom.

I opened up my bedroom door to find something I'd never thought I'd see.

Alex, Reggie and Luke were on my bed looking at my sketchbook

"Hey" I shouted then realized my dad was still downstairs and could hear me and decided to whisper "what are you guys doing looking through my sketches?"

"We should ask you the same thing" Reggie said

"What?" I said "I never looked through your sketches"

Alex sighed "I hope what he means to say is, why or when did you draw us in here"

I shook my head "I never drew you guys before"

"Then explain this" Alex said showing me the page they were looking at.

"Woah"

On the page it showed a drawing of Luke, Alex and Reggie.

"I don't understand" I said "I never drew that"

Alex chuckled "oh yeah, who else would randomly sketch in you sketching book"

I shrugged "I don't know, but that definitely wasn't me, I don't have any memory of me doing that"

I looked over at Luke who finally decided to say something "you have no memory at all?"

I shook my head "I never sketched since I got back here and I'm pretty sure I will remember if I sketch 3 cute guys"

Reggie smirked "she thinks we're cute"

I shook my head sighing and then my dad walked in the room I turned to look at him "Dad"

"Hey sweetie" he looked at me "I was wondering what you wanted for dinner"

I shrugged "anything is fine"

He nodded then looked at my sketchbook "oh nice drawing" he took a closer look at it "who are these guys"

"Umm I don't know"

"What" Reggie said "We're literally standing right here"

I shook my head "I probably saw them on a poster or something"

He nodded and handed me back the sketchbook "alright, I'll call you when dinners ready"

I nodded then turned back to look at the guys when he left

"Did you know us before we died?"

I shook my head "no... when did you guys die?"

"25 years ago" Alex said

"25" I almost shouted "I wasn't even alive then"

"Then how?" Alex said

"I don't know" I said "why is it a big deal anyway"

"You don't find it creepy that you could see three ghosts" Alex said

"Well yeah"

"Exactly my point"

"Wait" Luke said and all of us turned to look at him "you said that you draw random things you see right?"

"Yes" I said nodding

"Then you must of seen a picture of us somewhere"

"But where" Reggie said

"Wait..." I thought for a moment "I know where I saw you guys"

"Where" they all said

"Follow me"

AN:: sorry for the short chapter!!! More things coming soon :))

Also I just finished up final touches of this story and ugh I'm so sad, but dw still a couple more chapters left!!