FOUR

Once Luke and I reached the Carnival, I was amazed by everything by it. I remember as a kid whenever my dad used to bring me to the carnival I loved every single part of it and never wanted to go home, but as I got older I lost interest but now being here again, I feel as if I'm a kid, or maybe was it because I was with Luke who seemed just as excited as me.

Luke looked over at me "okay, what should we do first?"

"Hmm." I looked around for a bit and saw a tent for the bottle stand game "the bottle stand" I smiled and this time I made my way to the stand pulling Luke behind me.

Once we reached the bottle stand I looked around and all the stuffed animals that surrounded the tent smiling like a child. I heard Luke laughing beside me.

"What's funny" I said as I turned to look at him.

"I find it cute, how excited you are seeing all the animals"

"Well duh, look at that panda one" I said point to the big panda stuffed near the top of the tent

Luke nodded "yeah I see it"

"I have to get it"

"You can't"

"What" I looked over at him "I'll have you know that I can make all those bottles"

Luke nodded "I'm sure you can but you're missing two little details"

I looked at him and shrugged

Luke nodded "well for starters we don't have any money"

I looked at him "what?"

"and second if you win that bear, yo..."

"panda" I corrected him

"Panda" he sighed "you can't take it back with you or else they would question where you got it from"

I sighed "you're right" I looked down and then looked back up at him "and why did you bring me here if we have no money? What are we supposed to do, watch people play?"

Luke put his arm around my shoulder "oh bella" he said "for the week that you have known me don't you know that I am filled with surprises"

I looked at him "what's that supposed to mean?"

Luke looked at me and smiled slightly "you may not be able to get that panda now, but I promise you in three months when you leave the centre, the panda will be waiting for you at your home"

I smiled slightly feeling a blush creep up on my cheeks

"Now come on" he started walking further into the fair, once we reached the ticket booth he looked around then removed his arm from my shoulder "I know I said I wouldn't leave your side but I have to leave it for like 5 seconds"

"What are you going to do"

"I'm going to get us on these rides"

I shook my head "Luke, do I even wanna know what you are planning to do?"

"Probably not"

"Okay... just don't take too long okay"

Luke smiled "it'll just be 5 seconds"

I nodded and with that Luke walked towards the ticket booth going behind it

I felt myself get really nervous, what if something happens to him, or what if someone sees me, I shook my head "no no, don't overthink, you'll be fine" I whispered to my self

I counted in my head to five... 1.... 2... 3... 4

before I could even finish counting Luke reappeared from behind the ticket booths and I sighed in relief "oh thank god" I said to myself.

Luke came closer to me and put his hand on my shoulder "are you okay"

I nodded "yes"

He nodded "awesome" he said with a smile "oh and" he pulled his other hand from behind his back and it showed a couple of tickets which I assumed was going to be used for the rides.

"How did you get that?"

He smiled "a true magician never reveals their secrets"

I raised my eyebrow at him

He chuckled "you'll know eventually, but let's not ruin the moment at the time"

"Did you steal those" I looked at him with a serious face.

He looked back at me and shrugged

"Oh, my god, you did, didn't you?" I said "what if you got caught"

"I'm pretty sure that would be impossible"

I shook my head and sighed

Luke placed both his hands on my shoulders and looked into my eyes "Bella, relax this is not my first time"

I nodded "fine"

He smiled "Now" he turned his attention back to the rides that surrounded us "I say we have some fun"

I looked around at the rides "nothing to scary, okay?"

He looked over at me "don't worry, if you're scared you can always hold on to my hand"

I shook my head "I appreciate the offer, but I don't think that it will help"

"And why won't it"

I chuckled "Depends in the ride of course" I looked back at him "but if I'm yelling at the top of my longs on a ride that takes me to the sky, I will be holding on to the seat for dear life"

He chuckled and nodded "what if it is the merry-go-round"

"Why would I get scared of that?

"Who knows? It can get bumpy and take you the sky"

"I'm sure"

Luke and I went on as much rides as we could with the tickets we had, I honestly didn't think that I would enjoy it this much, it was like I was living in my own little world and that nothing can ruin it, not to mention there's this adorable guy right next to me that is perfect, if there would be one thing that made the centre better would be him, wish I would have met him when first getting here though, but like any great day, it eventually has to come to an end and before I knew it the two hours were up, and it was time to go back!