✨hair massager✨

Y/n POV:

I wake up in the middle of the night next to a comfy surface. It starts moving.....it starts moving. 'WHAT THE FUCK IS MOVING!' I look up and see it's just Bakugou holding me as he is a deep sleep. 'Hmm he actually looks calm...' I guess I was staring because all of a sudden I see him lift open one his eyes.

"You like what you see?" He says in a deep morning voice.

"Tch I liked it better when you were sleeping." I say while rolling my eyes. "Ohh so you admire me then use my terms." He cockily grins at me as he closes his eyes back. "Go back to sleep." I tell him and about 5 minutes after we both fall back asleep. 'Smells like caramel.' I think to myself before I drift off to sleep.

°•○•○•°□●°□○°•°••○

A few hours later I wake up to Bakugou slightly shoving me.

"Wake up, your heavy and its almost 10 am." I can tell he just woke up as well because he still has his deep morning voice. "Mmmmm later." I'm not a morning person, so I flip myself over and go back to sleep. Then I feel like I'm being lifted in the air, so I look down and I see I'm being held over Bakugou's shoulder.

"Hey let me go." I protest but it doesn't sound very convincing since I'm still tired asf. "No get up you sick excuse for a human." He continues to walk to the kitchen where everyone else is. "Who says I'm human, I could be an Ectoplasm clone." I try to get comfortable on his shoulder, but he sits me down on a cold chair.

"AHhH why is it so cold in here DAMMIT." I realize everybody is staring at me because one I just yelled and that isn't like me and two I'm wearing really short shorts so half of my butt was showing when Bakugou was carrying me. I also had a bit of bedead because I went to sleep on the couch with a wild sleeper like Bakugou, instead of in a nice isolated area with my silk and satin pillow.

"Tch get some pants extra." Bakugou states the fucking obvious. "I have shorts on idiot, but your dumbasss decided to lift me up." I say back.

"WELL DONT DRESS LIKE A FUCKING SLUT." He argues back. "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A SLUT YOU MAN WHORE?!" Now I'm all awake because of this argument. "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A MAN WHORE, ATLEAST IM DRESSED LIKE I HAVE SOME SENSE!"

"THATS WEIRD COMING FROM SOMEONE WHO HAS THEIR FUCKING SHIRT OFF 24/7, YOU EVEN HAVE IT OFF RIGHT NOW. YOU WANNA SHOW OFF YOUR MAN BOOBS OR SOMETHING!?" I start screaming louder than him.

Deku tries to stop us from fighting, "Uhh you guys you don't have to f-" "SHUT UP DEKU!" Me and Bakugou say at the same time.

"Awwww look they're even saying the same things." Mina comes in.

"Tch whatever." Bakugou and I say still talking at the same time.

"STOP COPYING ME!" We keep going like this for about a minute, then Kiri comes in.

"Whoa Bakugou its not manly to yell at a lady like that."

"THIS ISN'T A FUCKING LADY, SHE'S FUCKING ANIMAL, THATS WHAT SHE IS!" Bakugou is still yelling out. "IF I WAS AN ANIMAL I'D HAVE BIT YOUR DUMB HEAD OFF BY NOW!" I scream back.

Both of us stop when we hear Denki and Mina talking, "Its cute how they just go from cuddling all night to yelling and cussing each other out in the morning." We both look away from each other in embarrassment.

After a few seconds I get up and ask Momo, "Where's the bathroom?"

"Oh just go down the hall take a left and its the third door to the right." I nod and make my way there, leaving everybody else.

I reach the bathroom and see that Shinsou is in there already.....peeing. "AHH SORRY!" I close the door back.

A couple minutes later Shinsou open the door and signals for me to come in. "Sorry, I didn't think anyone else was in here." I try not to make direct eye contact with him. 'Is it suppose to be that...big?' I look down a little, then my eyes go back up when Shinsou starts talking. "Its uh fine, how did you sleep?" I can tell he's trying to get off topic. "Good, I kinda have a headache now from all the yelling. How about you?" I start to wash my face with my face brush. "Oh yeah I heard, but I didn't get that much sleep." "Why?" "Oh no reason." I know he's hiding something but its none of my business so I let it go.

When I get done washing my face and brush my teeth I see Shinsou is still here and he's just staring at me. "W-what's wrong it there still toothpaste on my face?" He chuckles. "No, sorry for staring." Is all he says. I feel my face heat up a bit. "Oh ok...um can you help me?" I say pointing to my hair. "Uhm sure....how do I do that?"

"Well be gentle first, but just help be comb it out please, I'll section it so its easier." I start to part my hair in 6 and get out my favorite leave in moisturizer and oil, along with a spray bottle that I filled with warm water. "These smell good, they go in your hair right?" I nod and say, "Yeah, but spray a good amount of water in first then put the moisturizer in and the oil on my roots and ends." I see him nod, but I can tell he is still hesitant. "Uh you don't have to if it's too much-" I try to say but he cuts me off, "No its not, just what if I do it wrong?" I turn my back to him, signaling him to start. "You won't."

We are about halfway in and lemme tell you this man massages my scalp like a pro. "Sh-mmmm." I am practically moaning. "Uh Y-Y/n are you ok? Am I doing it wrong?" I shake my head aggressively. "No you just m-massage good. Do you do this for your sisters or something?" No way he just knows how to perfectly hit EVERY pleasure spot and itch on my head.  "Oh I don't have sisters." I turn to look at him. "Oh sorry.....brothers?" He shakes his head. "Nope." "Are you an orphan or-" He starts laughing a bit. "No I live with my Dad. Can I not just know how to take care of you?" He says the last part right next to my ear. 'His breathes are so close a-and warm and smell like mint a bit.' I start to heat up again. "Th-thats not what I meant I mean j-juuuu...ahhhh." He starts doing it again, but this time he sees me and clears his throat. "Y/n does it feel good or something?" He says while looking away. "Y-yeah." My eyes are still pulled to the back of my head.

After about 15 minutes we get done. "That was faster than I thought. Thanks for your help Shinsou." I say while packing up my stuff and cleaning the bathroom up. "Your welcome. Do you need help?" He asks. "Oh no I'm fine, you can go back with the others. Ill meet you there." Right when I finish my sentence I feel hands wrap around me from the back and Shinsou nuzzle his face in the crook of my neck as he muffles, "You smell good Kitty". 'He-he's close and touching me a lot and his lips are right on my neck.' My face gets hot, then I look in the mirror and see my skin a bit red. 'HOW AM I RED, BLACK PEOPLE DON'T BLUSH!' Then I start thinking. 'Wait I'm blushing, but I thought people only did that in romance no....vels." I look down at Shinsou and notice he's rocking my side to side while holding me. 'Yep ONLY in romance novels.' I try to clear my head of that dangerous thought, but can't help but also think, 'His thingy is-' My thoughts get interupted.

"You done?" I feel Shinsou lift his head from my neck, but lightly grazes my skin which send chills down my spine.

"Oh yea. Were you that tired?" I look away from him. "Hm I guess so." His arms are still wrapped around me as he moves to face me. Now we are facing each other. I keep looking at his eyes, 'Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty..' is all that is going on in my mind, then I finally get put of his trance, see him smirking and looking down to me a bit and clear my throat. "Um well let's go." He loosens his arms. "Yep." He seems completely unfazed by what the hell just happened. Meanwhile I'm having an internal meltdown and overload.

We get to the living room and kitchen and see everybody sitting down start to eat. "There you guys are, what took so long?" Mina asks. "Oh we were doing my hair." I remember then I put my hair up in a loose bun/puff. "Alright, breakfast is ready."

◇☆°•°•¤☆°•°•¤☆◇

A/n: Just a small chapter to try and make up for my incredibly long chapter😅