°cuddles°

Author: [...]
Favorite scent: F/s
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Shinsou POV:

I don't need anything for my dorm since I got it early with the help of Dadzawa, but since Y/n invited me I won't decline.

We get paired off, so I decide to go on my own. About 10 minutes after I find myself following Y/n and Mina into different stores.

'W-why is she looking at the lingerie in here?' I feel my face get hot, imagining Y/n in one. 'Does she already have someone? I mean I wouldn't be surprised she's gorgeous.' I see Y/n turn around, almost in a suspicious manner, 'Does she know I'm following her? Arghhhh WHY AM I FOLLOWING HER?'

Before I get caught I just leave and go to the good court to get some chicken from a Popeyes.

I'm finishing up my food, when I see Y/n and Mina walk in with a few big bags. 'How does Y/n have that much money to spend?' As they are talking I see a snobby looking blonde touch Y/n's shoulder. 'He's gonna get smacked.' To my surprise she just turns around and her face falls. Not that she was actually showing expression in the first place, but her usual straight face turned into a frown somewhat. All of a sudden while they are talking I see Mina yelling at him and Y/n is just staring at the blonde. 'What the hell is going on?' After about a minute the the snobby blonde got closer to Y/n and wrapped his arms around her waist and leaned in. 'So thats her boyfriend...' My face turns into a frown and I decide to walk out, but not before I see him kiss her on the cheek. 'Why did I think I had a chance? Idiot.' I start walking to the meeting spot and bump into the blonde that was talking to Y/n.

"Watch where you're going." He says. I just stand there and notice him.

"My bad."

"Y-" I use my quirk on him.

'Who are you and what is your relationship with Y/n?' I don't know why I'm doing this, jealousy maybe, but I just need to know.

"I'm Neito Monoma from class 1B at UA and Y/n is my ex girlfriend, but I'm trying to get her back." He replies in a monotone voice.

'Walk away and forget about this moment.'

He walks away and I continue to the entrance where we are supposed to meet. 'I hope that Monoma fails, but why did Y/n allow him to hug and kiss her? Does she still like him too?' My face goes to a frown, but not until I get there and see Y/n and Mina talking to Kiri and Bakugou. I see how Bakugou is glancing at Y/n, 'Yeah I have no chance anyways. I mean she won't even tell me what her quirk did to her a couple nights ago. I hope it's not fatal, but she just looked in pain.'

°•°•°•○●○●°•°•°•°

Y/n POV:

By the time we all came back the sun was setting, Shinsou, Sero, Kiri, and Denki all ate at the mall, so I decided to cook some bentos for Pompom, Mina, Momo, Shoji, Iida, Deku, and everyone.

"WOWW THANK YOUUUU Y/N!" Mina yells

"Yes, your concern for our own nourishment is something to be thankful for." Iida says.

"Whatever." I assume this is Bakugou's thanks, so I leave it alone.

"T-thanks Y/n." I nod at Deku, he is really wimpy and gets on my nerves, but I know he means well and tries his hardest so I tolerate him.

I get a regular 'Thank you' or 'Thanks' from everyone else, except Mineta, who just drooled while looking at me and the bento. 'Lucky I don't squish you midget,' I think to myself.

Shinsou POV:

'Dammit why did I have to eat at the mall? I really want some of Y/n's food. Even Bakugou gets to eat it.' I think to myself.