●○staying home○●

S/f/a: Second Favorite Anime
♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡♡○♡○♡○♡

Y/n POV:

About a week ago, when there was a huge paparazzi outside of UA and a break-in I saw one of my LOV friends, Shiggy.

*Flashback*

I guess I could be early for school, I teleport, because I won't get to see Shinsou on the train anyways and not many people would see me. When I arrive in front of UA I see a familiar Figure. 'Shiggy-san?' I think to myself as I get closer.

"SHIGGY-SAN~!" He gets startled and brings his fingers to kill until he sees who's calling his name.

"Ughhh hello y/n-chan, don't yell my name like that and why are you so early to school?" He replies in his usual trying to be cool demeanor.

"Sorryyyy, but I just thought I'd be early for once." I've known Shiggy ever since I was a street rat and he invited me to join LOV, but I declined saying, "That sounds like too much work," but I did agree to help them with certain things that I believe are morally excusable. Sometimes when they rob banks and such they give me some earnings for giving them the statistics of the place, like the easiest way to get out or what times are the emptiest.

"Its fine, just leave now and pretend you never saw me small fry." He knows I hate short jokes because I'm actually taller than the average girl my age, almost 5'7.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I SNITCH ON YOU, YOU SKINNY, SHRIVELED UP, I NEED SOME VASELINE LOOKING ASS!" He just stares at me, he didn't know I'd go off like that, but thats his fault telling me I'm short. 'Moldy bastard.' All of a sudden I hear a loud laughter coming from the corner and I knew exactly who it was, or who they were. 'Toga and Touya.'

"Bruh what the- PFTTHAAHAHAHHAHAHA" Touya is laughing so much his skin stitches are about to pop. And Toga is just wheezing on the ground.

"Hehe sorry Shiggy-san~." I rub the back of my neck.

"I should kill you right now, but thats would be too much work, hmph." He's...pouting. I try to comfort him, but he just turns from me.

"Well then hmph, what are yall doing here?" I turn to Touya and Toga as they are dying down.

"Well if we tell you we'll have to kill you." Touya says smirking.

"Ooooo I bet Y/n's blood is the bestttt~" Toga says while drooling. I shoot her a glare, but only for a second.

"I'm just kidding Y/n-chan~" She replies. "Mhm no you not."- "Your right I'm not." She says as she gives me one of her toothy smiles.

"Uhh-hem anyways we are here to steal some files and we intend to use the paparazzi for our plan." Shiggy cuts in.

"Oh well ok, what are the files for?" I ask.

"Well you know the field trip yall are going to?" - "Yes."

"We are.." Shiggy says pointing to himself, Toga, and Touya. "...going to break in-" I cut him off. "So what I'm hearing is don't go...got it, now I have more time to myself, but yall should hide or something, if you called paparazzi already then they should be on their way soon and plus many early birds came around this time." They all nod at my statement and say goodbye.

"Wait Touya, you want to say Hi to Todoroki for youuuu?" He looks up at me.

"Stay out of it Y/n." - "pussy." I say under my breath.

*End of Flashback*

So now I'm laying in my house, because I called in 'sick'. 'I could've went, to help everybody, but since I'm not in the manga or anime what's the point.