exam day

-y/n pov-

*beep beep bee-* "Ugh I get it, I'm up." As I groggily get up and wipe the crust out of my eye, I took a nice shower because I forgot to last night, I had more important things to do aka reading a romance novel. They comfort me in a way I don't know maybe its just nice to learn about human affection.

By the time I got ready and got my curly/coily hair in a neatly slicked back ponytail I was about an hour early which, by the time I got to UA, made me 30 minutes early, so I stuff a pancake in my mouth and grab my romance novel. As I was walking, nearing the station I notice a baggy eyed purple boy. When the train came and I took my seat I noticed the purple boy sitting next to me so I ask, "Are you going to the UA exams too?" I want to make sure he isn't following me like some creep.

"Huh, oh yea-," he looked like he was going to continue but then noticed I was looking right in his sheepish eyes. They were pretty, I watched a video that if you look into someone's eyes and memorize their eye color it projects that you are confident, not necessarily to just know someone's eye color. I decided to put that to the test and I guess it worked because he seems intimidated. Must also be my face, I have a rude looking face when I show no emotion.

"Mm what's your quirk?" He said looking past me and not directly at me, 'not a confident person' I kept a mental note.

"Well first my name is Y/N L/N thanks for asking and as for my quirk I'd rather not say. What is your name and quirk if you feel like sharing?" At this point I had closed my book a bit, keeping my page and took out my earbud that faced him to hear him better.

"Ah right sorry, but my names Shinsou Hitoshi and I don't feel like telling either." He shrugged

"Well then nice to meet you Hitoshi." With that I turned my music back on and opened up my book and continued reading until the train stopped at our stop.

When we got into the school me and Hitoshi took our separate ways, since I forgot my contacts I wore my glasses, 'For someone who could literally be a human computer the fact I still need glasses is pitiful.' Once everyone else came in all the rows soon filled up and Present Mic started talking about robots and point, tbh I wasn't really paying attention I just saw a PowerPoint on the huge screen and put two and two together and started listening to music.

The audacity of some loud blue haired dude that was about two rows behind me asked about the fourth robot and how it has 0 points, since it is 0 points whats the point just get away from it you damn idiot. I'm already starting to hate public school and haven't even gotten in yet. He also called out some poor little kid who was mumbling, probably from nerves you insensitive jerk.

Once we were given our station I left and got changed in some sweatpants and a crop top since I don't intend on doing much for this.

(This your outfit if you want it to be🙂)

I came out and everyone was dressed all fancy and in actual hero costumes, 'Jeez it looks like Halloween and the damn DC universe threw up'. I rolled my eyes and walked to the gate as I felt a lot of stares as if I was the odd one out, I probably was because I was the only one looking like a human being. I saw there was some hedgehog looking dude that seemed pissed everyone he looked at me. Let's see what he's thinking.

'SHES NOT EVEN DRESSED AS A DAMN HERO MORE LIKE A FINE LOOKING-'

I stopped, damn his thoughts are loud asl. Doesn't he get headaches. All of a sudden the gate started opening and I made a run for it. I immediately used Technokinesis and created a type of beacon, which makes the robots come to me. Although because all the other students wanted points too (obviously), I had to save same of them and while in the process destroy a few bots. At this point I don't even know my score, I guess I can always hack into their system and check once all of this is done.

After a little while there came a a huge robot and all I could hear was screaming, when all of a sudden the little munchkin that got screamed at punched the living shit outta the robot, but it didn't really matter because it looked like he was free falling to death with a broken leg and arm. He will be missed. Oh nevermind a round faced floaty girl saved him.

After the written. Test was over I hid behind the building and hacked into their system to check how many points I got, 68 Villian points and 30 Rescue points, is what I read which placed me in class 1A, I did my research of this place and know many things about it, even how All Might gave tiny boy his power, but that was also thanks to when I decided to take a walk one day and hear them converse about the said 'secret'. As I kept scrolling and being nosey to see who all else made it into 1A along with me, I see a ponytail girl named Momo, Endeavor's son on recommendation, tiny boy named Izuku Midoriya pomeranian boy named Bakugou Katsuki, floaty girl named Uraraka, and-. I hear someone walking towards me and go invisible as I continue to walk home.

Once I get to my house I turn visible again just incase the person could've been following me. I soon remembered that Shinsou also got in class 1A, I didn't see him during the exam, but I guess I should wait to congratulate him since I don't need anyone getting suspicious of what I did back at UA, hacking their system, it was rather easy too.

A couple hours later I get out of the shower and make myself some udon. "Ahhh my comfort food, even when I'm already comfortable."

A/N: I hope you all are enjoying the book so far, please tell me what I could improve upon, this is my first book so don't drag me in the comments😅

It's currently 2:30 am where I am so GOODNIGHT LOVES.