games

⚠️Warning- Lime⚠️

Everybody stops arguing and agrees slowly and I swear that I felt Shinsou smirking.

We all sit down in a circle and grab one of my perfumes to use as a bottle because no one wanted to downstairs to actually get one. Not everyone joined so those who didn't want to play went downstairs or just sat I a corner.

Mina: "OKAY EVERYBODY READY!?" We all nod.

The first spin goes to Denki, then Jirou.

Mina: "YAY DENKI IS KISSING HIS CRUSH!" Denki and Jirou start blushing like crazy and everybody's just snickering. I kinda knew them two liked each other because Denki won't stop talking about her, so I shrug it off.

They kiss and Jirou starts playing with her earphone jacks even more. The next bottle goes to Deku and Uraraka and they kiss, they're low key dating so I don't pay any mind to it. Next was Momo and Todoroki I looked at Momo for a second then looked away. They didn't kiss on the lips which is good because Momo is actually secretly dating some guy from 1-B named Yosetsu Awase. They're cute together.

The next couple was Bakugou and Mina and Bakugou ended up quitting the game and sitting next to Tsu in a corner. So instead Kiri took Bakugou's place and kissed Mina. 'Bout time.' When he pulled away Mina grabbed him and they fell to the floor. We all just ignored them and continued playing. Then it was Me and Tokoyami so I kiss him on the beak. Next was Todoroki and Deku and they did that shit do quick no one could even take a picture. Then it was Shinsou and Jirou, but Denki got in the way so they didn't complete it and Denki just ended up kissing Jirou again in Shinsou's place. Next couple was Me and Iida, so I kiss him on the cheek. "NOOOO YOU DO IT ON THE LIPS!" Mina finally stopped sucking face with Kiri, but now they not playing because Mina would get jealous. I rolld my eyes and Iida looks at me blushing and for some reason I feel a dark aura behind me, but I shrug it off and kiss Iida on the lips as he kisses back. 'His lips are soft, but this is a Shinsou x reader fan fic.'

Iida then quits the game, but continues to watch over the whole thing because, "It's his duty as class representative." Then Todoroki gets Shinsou and I don't know what happened, but it was like one look at each other and they came into a mutual agreement to not do that.

Mina: "NOOO STOOPP YALL HAVE TO DO IT."

Todoroki: "Y/n can take my spot then." 'Why tf would you say that shit?'

Shinsou turns to me and and gives me a questionable gaze.

Mina: "Hmph pussies." I know for a fact Mina read Yoai.

I try to focus my eyes on the floor, but Shinsou gently grabs my face to look at him and I start blushing. "OKAY HOW ABOUT WE PLAY A DIFFERENT GAME!?" I look away with a practically red face and I hear Shinsou hum as his lips curve into a smirk.

Uraraka: "This was anticlimactic, so now we will play-"

Mina: "SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN, BUT ITS ONLY SHINSOU AND Y/N PLAYING AND INSTEAD OF SEVEN MINUTES LETS MAKE IT AN HOUR!"

The pink girl lifts me up and drags me to the closet.

Me: "NOOO THIS WHAT YALL DID LAST TIME!"

Mina: "AND YALL DIDN'T DI ANYTHING, SO HERE'S YOUR CHANCE NOW!" I frown  as I'm being thrown in the closet and Shinsou walks in.

Then Mina waves to me and closes the door that leads to my closet. Inside my closet is a mirror so when she closes the door I see Shinsou walking along the side of my walk-in closet filled with jeans, sweatpants, crop tops, hoodies etc. When he gets to the back of my closet which is filled with dresses and lingerie, because that shit be looking cute as fuck on me. I start getting nervous because I've bout a lot of.....flirtatious clothing. He looks at me and smirks, then takes out a black mini satin robe.