《prologue》

^This doesn't have to be how you look I just liked the picture^

*Also before you read the story I want to make clear that I don't own any bnha characters or pictures/gifs used and all credit goes to the original artists*

Name: Y/N L/N

Gender: Female( but if you NB or whatever you identify by you can change the pronouns)

Age: 15
Quirk: Psychic

♡quirk description♡

  If you have watched or read Saiki K. Its pretty much like that, but you don't need an antenna thing. But if you haven't you can move and control things with your mind, you can read the past and future, control people's minds, read people's thoughts, etc. Its so much you can do like your pretty much OP😅.

°downside°

  At night your quirk becomes unstable (depending on how much you used your quirk in the past 24 hours) and causes you to bleed through your ears and nose and the next day you wake up with a huge headache.

《weakness》

  Using too much of your quirk at the same time requires a lot of focus, so you have to be in somewhat of a meditative state and you can get attacked easily if you have not anticipated it. Also for your brain to handle this quirk you have to be extremely smart or else your brain will literally melt and that is not a happy process.

~fun facts~

Likes: Quiet, meditating, Lofi music, sleep (which you rarely get), cats, plushies, writing, drawing, organization, and Udon

Dislikes: Bright Colors, stripes, loudness, people in general, arrogance, messiness, ignorance, and bright lights

Personality: Introvert, social awkwardness/anxiety, BADDIEEEE ENRGYY THO😘

Family: None
Friends: The old lady at the library and middle aged woman at the cat cafe

☆¥our P@st☆

Found as a newborn abandoned in an alleyway and got taken to an orphanage. You would rarely get fed because you were so quiet and the people often forgot about you. At the age of 2 your quirk developed and because it was so unstable you were kicked out of the orphanage, but you were a smart ass baby, but you ain't have no morals yet so you became a street rat and spent most if your days in the library.  When you turned six you technically were in highscgool because you were self taught/ home schooled and the cat cafe lady 'adopted' you as you worked for her in trade if money, food, and shelter. She also had you try public school for a year for your Sophomore year if highschool, but you kept getting strange looks because you were so young and never came back because, "They were all loud and stupid" you stated. So as you and your quirk grew you learned new ways to earn money and by the age of 14 owned a luxury house with your earned money from the cafe and money you earned from your many side businesses. You decide to go to UA, not because you want to be a hero, but because  you decide it is best to go to a school for 'better human connection' and you chose the best school for people with quirks as the lucky school.

Intelligence: 10000000/10
Strength: 6/10
Speed: 8/10
Social Skills: .2/10

||terms to know||
e/c- eye color
h/c- hair color
h/l- hair length
f/c- favorite color
s/f/c- second favorite color
s/f/f- second favorite food

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n- I hope you all have a fun time reading this and the romance part if this fanfiction won't be too serious at the beginning, so it will have a slow start. And I do love constructive criticism but don't be rude because I did get the idea for this in the middle if the night😃