late

Shinsou POV:

Before I go to Y/n's house for that sleepover thingy I take a nap. 'I've never been to her house before, well for a good reason that is.'
~○•°••••~°•○•~~°

I wake up to my phone going off like crazy. 'Ughhh what?!' I get up to check my phone and see Denki spamming me with messages, 2 messages from Mina, and 1 message from Y/n. Then I remember, 'Shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit.'I start rushing to get ready without even looking at the messages. I just splash hot, then cold water on my face to wake myself up, then brush my teeth, and finally get dressed to leave. I put on a black shirt and some Grey sweatpants. As I am rushing to Y/n's house with only my phone, because if I really need something while I'm there I can just go back to my house because we live close together, I start responding to all the texts.

Lightning Boy

Hey
Heh
Hey*
Hey
Where
Are
You?
U tryna be fashionably late or sum?
Tryna impress Y/n😏
HEY
HEYYYY
Fr where are you?
You get to finally spend a night with Y/n
And you still somehow screw it up
Your making me look like a bad wingman😪
Oooo she's making curry
I love her cooking🥰😍
I'm going to eat your food if you're not here in 10 minutes

'This idiot.' I don't respond back, so I just go over to Mina's text.

Acid Girl

Hey I told y/n u finna be late, don't screw this up dude. Literally everyone knows u and Bakugou like Y/n, how is she still oblivious my poor baby😢
U better hurry before Bakugou makes a move on her cause tbh I don't care who she picks unlike Denki😗

I roll my eyes and then go to Y/n's message.

Perfect🤍

Are you coming?

Sleepy💤

Yea sorry I overslept

I'm almost at her house, so I decide to open this app Denki forced me to download called Tiktok. I made a dumb account and everything. When I open the app though the first video I see is Y/n with a video of 5 million likes, 2 million comments, and 1.2 million shares. 'Tf is this.'I see the video and its her dancing to a slowed song...feeling up on herself in the mirror and then winking [I hope yall know this trend🥲].'Fuck she looks so hot.' I get jealous because I didn't know she would do something so *clears throat* arousing. Then I get angry when I go to the comments all I see are drooling faces, heart eyes, hands in marriage, racial slurs, and very explicit details. Then one comment catches my eye from an account called, Phantom.Thief, 'Monoma'. I grit my teeth as he commented, "Damn my baby is so gorgeous😘😍".

I scoff to myself, 'She's not yours you copycat.' I click her account and it shows she has 6.7 million follows with only 10 videos up. 'Jeez, I know she's beautiful, but now I feel dumb for even thinking she'd like me.' I start to get sad, then I near her house and knock on the door. She answers.

Y/n POV:

"Okay what yall want for dinner?" I ask. They all say 'I don't know or shrug. "Who's allergic to anything first and are there things you will not eat." Everybody shakes their heads. 'Great.' I head to the kitchen.

' I head to the kitchen