~late night snack~

"Wow that udon was PERFECTTT." I say to myself. I see the time is 10 so I start to get ready for a shower and realize I have to wash my hair....that's a different kind of pain in the ass. It takes at least a whole 6 hours to complete a wash day. I'll just wait til the weekend. So I get in the shower and decide to let warm water flow into my scalp as I exfoliate my body.

----

I get out the shower and see the time is 10:23 pm, meh not too long for me at least. I get dressed and moisturize my skin and do my skincare routine. After I put the necessary heat protectants and oil In my hair and blow dry it, which didn't take long because I pre-combed my hair in the shower thank goodness. I look in the mirror to see my semi-straight h/l hair and admire it. I then check the time again and see it is almost 12 am. I am not tired so I go to the kitchen to get a late night snack.

It looks so good so I sit on the couch and start eating, while I watch (favorite anime), when I'm done I turn off the TV and clean up. Then I see Shinsou come out of his dorm.

"Hello Shinsou, I didn't see you at dinner. Did you eat?"

"Huh..oh yea but a little later." He seems distracted.

"Hey are you alright, you've been off ever since-" My thoughts are interupted by a huge headache. 'Shit.' It causes me to stumble.

"Whoa Y/N are you alright?"

"No..I mean yeah I just need to lay down. Have a goodnight Shinny- I MEAN SHINSOU SORRY."

Shinsou POV:

I just stand there, I feel my legs moving towards her room and I'm staring at her door- 'Locked.' Of course. Somethings wrong, but should I help, I'd probably just make it worse. I turn to leave.

"Shinsou I know you're there-" She doesn't sound sad, more like stressed? I don't know, but now I can't leave. I just stand there as she continues, "your thoughts are loud as hell." I chuckle a little.

"Can you-*click* thanks." I walk in and see her ear bleeding,"Wh-why are you bleeding? What happened" I panic.

"Jeez don't-argh be such a cry baby." Y/N looks like she's in pain, but acting like it's nothing. I don't know why but I feel anger inside of me.

"Y/N L/N WHAT IS WRONG?!" I yell and pout, but not enough for others to hear.

"It's my quirk." I still don't get it.

"My quirk...I keep hearing your thoughts dammit and everyone else's. YOU ARE ALL SO FUCKING LOUD!" She starts mubling and this is my first time seeing her so...angry? It's almost calming though, it shows she actually has emotions. Shit she probably just heard that.

"Meanie emotions are not necessary for intelligence." She makes a pouting face which is so cute.

"Okay okay?" I smile at her, she acts really emotionally, in contrast to her usual bored demeanor

"I never asked."