dating

Shinsou POV:

'She....wants...to fall in love......WITH ME!' How do I respond to this I mean we can't just fall in love and what if she really can't do it? I'd just get hurt and just thinking about that makes me wanna go to sleep. But what if she can, I mean she really isn't close to many people, she just got friends this year is what she tells me at least.

"So Shinsou...." we are still laying down, but she's just gazing the stars, 'How can she just say that so casually?' I sigh.

"Sure." 'I'm either gonna regret this or love it, and I don't love a lot of things.' "Dont worry, you can treat it as an experiment, first it's if we really fall for each other, of we don't then....I could try it with some else....but I don't want to, so after we fall for each other we will record whether it lasts or not. If it does then....." she looks at me, then quickly turns away. "Ummm anyways if we don't last then it shows love is temporary, if only one of us falls out of love, then we would have to confirm if the other really loved them or not." She stops, gets up and looks down at me. "So what do ya say?" She reaches out her hand and for a second I thought I saw a slight smirk, but I don't know. I decide to take advantage of this opportunity, "I'll agree as long as we actually act like we are dating." - "Ok....what do you mean by that?" 'Is she really one of the smartest people in the world?' "Like what happens in your romance novels and stuff, when two characters get together, fall in love, a-and stuff." 'WHY THE HELL DID I JUST STUTTER?!'

"Oh okay, so umm do we hold hands and hug and stuff." She looks away from me, but I notice, 'Is she blushing?!' "Yea we can if you want. We can kiss too....since it shows closeness." I smirk a bit.

"Okay." She grabs my hand and starts sprinting to her house. "W-WHY ARE WE GOING SO FUCKING
FAST!" 'Jeez she's fast.' "Bruh we literally left the bakusquad AND dekusquad together WITH NO SUPERVISION!" I snicker a bit because she looks genuinely concerned. 'Hmm we didn't walk that far, we are already here.' I stop her from going inside.

"We should kiss, SINCE WE'RE DATING AND STUFF!" I rub the back of my neck, kinda embarrassed about what she might say. Instead she pulls my collar down slightly and puts her lips on mine.

I feel her tug away, but I grab her hips and hold her in place. I don't know if she meant to, but she moaned a little while we were kissing, "MmmmMm." When we let go of each other there is a string of saliva connecting us, so I lick it away. "Sh-Shinsou-" I cut her off. "Hitoshi." She nods. "Hito-san umm I-I uh-" while she is still stuttering, Midoriya opens the door, while we are still wrapped around each other.

"OH SORRY, BUT WE SAW SHADOWS UNDER THE DOOR!" He looks all flustered and nervous, 'Idiot.' I get annoyed, but Y/n taps me and whispers in my ear. "Should we tell them or will they ruin the-" before she can finish I tell Midoriya, "Me and Y/n are dating now, so close the door." Even though we are outside and it's literally her house. He just nods and closes the door. I hear sqeals and other squeaky sounds inside. I look over to Y/n and she is just looking at me, I don't know if that's good or bad because her face is not the most....happy looking, but I like it it suits her if I'm honest.

"Sorry it just came out of my mouth, uhhh do you want me to tell them it was wrong?" At this point we've already let go of each other and I'm rubbing the back of my neck, 'Damn I'm tired.' "No I mean I don't mind, but just tell me when you do that." I see her pout a little, so I smirk. "Okay kitty." She quickly turns away, so I know she's blushing and she opens the door and we go inside.

Y/n POV:

'AHHH WTF DID I JUST DO!' It feel like I regret it, but not in a bad way, like I'm happy about this, but I'm embarrassed about it. 'AND I KISSED HIM!' His lips were soft and when he held me I just wanted to melt, 'Shit. DID I ACCIDENTALLY MOAN!?' Well there is only one way to solve this embarrassment and that's to die, 'YOU HEAR THAT EVERYONE IM DYING IN 5 SECONDS!'