8

I tossed and turned that whole night because it seemed like when I decided to close my eyes to sleep, I would see Kam.

I kept thinking about her lips and those dark eyes of hers, her hair and her voice, and the taste of her pussy on my lips.

I try soo hard to not catch feelings for that girl but when I see her...I just cant control myself. It's a love and hate type relationship that me and her have that I cant get enough of.

One minute I wanna just strangle her to death but then I end up choking her while being in her guts. Talk about toxic.

When I finally did decide to go to sleep, the sun was already beginning to rise.

Before I could drift of to the dream world, I heard my phone vibrate on the nightstand.

"Ughhhh.." I groaned as I went to grab it.

When I checked my notification, I seen that Kam had sent me a text.

We should meet up later on tonight :)

I rolled my eyes as I sent her a quick text back saying hell no. I wanted to block her but my finger couldnt even hit that block button.

"Just block her, Sin." I told myself in a frustrated tone.

But instead of blocking her, I just sat my phone back on the nightstand. It had vibrated again but I didnt even bother to check it.

I got up and took a hot shower and brushed my teeth before throwing on some clothes and heading out into the kitchen where I seen Zariyah dressed for work.

"I thought you would've been gone by now." I said to her as I walked over to the fridge.

"I'm running a few minutes late but it's alright. How was work? We missed you." Zariyah asked.

"Work was....interesting." I replied without looking at her.

I could feel Zariyah's eyes on me as I grabbed the eggs out the fridge to make an omelet.

"Sin, are you alright?"

"Yeah. I'm cool." I plainly said, still not making any eye contact with her.

"You sure? Because yesterday you seemed a bit off." She explained.

"Nah I'm good." I looked at her a gave her this reassuring smile. "Shouldn't you be going?"

"Shit," Zariyah cussed under her breath. "I already fed Mylo but could you walk him for me later?"

"Yeah, I gotchu."

"Thanks. Byee!"

I watched ass Zariyah rushed out the door in a hurry. She's soo cute. Mylo came walking up to me with a chew toy in his mouth.

"Hey, boy.." I softly said before scratching him behind the ear.

After I prepared and ate my breakfast, I cleaned up the apartment and went back into my room to check Kam's message from earlier.

Anyways....meet me at the 49'er motel at 6. My room number is 10

I sighed and flopped down on my bed, not even bothering to reply back.

Mylo barged in my room and hopped on my bed, making himself entirely too comfortable.

"Mylo, get your black ass off my bed."

Mylo looked back at me and for a minute I thought he was gonna say "nigga, try and move me".

I chuckled and sat up, thinking about if I should go see Kam later or not. I reached over pulled open the drawer to my nightstand. I grabbed my switchblade and flicked it open, examining the blade.