part 34

y/n's .p.o.v.

It's been a week since All might stopped as Hero.
And believe me when I say that a lot has changed between people.
Not only our class was sad all over town was bothered by it.
But there is one person that I do worry a lot about.
There is a lot of pressure on him now and especially when it comes to his responsibilities.
We're talking about none other than Izuku.
He trains harder and hardly sleeps or falls asleep in class.
His grades are also slowly decreasing and are down by two points.
He says it will be okay, but I still worry.
Also, I haven't seen Shoto for a few days since camp.
He probably has to start doing things with Enji again since All might has now stopped and Enji is the number 1 Hero now.
And speaking of brothers, I don't have Touya anymore.
I do miss him.
It's still without their drama, not gonna lie.
But I know why they do it, but still it is very boring not to be attacked by my brother and LOV.
Because literally nothing happens ..
Well wait there is one thing and it is happening right now.
Right now, all heroes have to hold classes from UA stages with pro heroes.
I am with Izuku and Mirio of the top 3 at Sir Nighteye.
In the beginning I wanted to work with Katsuki, but Sir Nighteye personally came to ask me if I could do it with him.
I knew I couldn't say no then and of course I accepted.
Katsuki immediately told me to do it and not miss the opportunity for him.
But he said beforehand that I still have to pay attention.
Since the day All Might and AFO fought, he's been quite protective.
He even bought an onigiri plush toy to my surprise.
It was quite cute how he touched me with a bag and did not dare to look at me.
His whole face was red as a tomato.
He said the Onigiri would be a protective thing for me and then quickly walked away without waiting for my response.
Purely because of this, I brought the little stuffed animal with me to remember his face and the moment.
I started to giggle at the memory and then suddenly awoke again from my long thoughts.
I felt eyes on me and turned my head.
I saw Izuku and Mirio looking at me with a confused face and I think they wanted to say something but shook it off and walked on.
I was just about to walk when all of a sudden a cute girl ran into me.
She was shaking and looked at me in fear.
They quickly stepped back and stared at me.
I wanted to do something to calm her down so I decided to take action right away.
I squatted down and smiled at the girl.
I reached out to her and took her little hand.
She wanted to pull her hand away but didn't.
I then also gently took her other hand.
I made a small bowl of her hands with my hands.
She stares in the eye and we don't say anything.
I put one of my hands under her little hands and took the other hand away.
She now looked at me with a small but really small look of confusion.
She was still shaking quite a bit and watching every move I made.
I then looked at her little hands and focused on making an ice creature that was big enough to place in her hands.
When I knew what to make I turned my hand and a little bunny appeared in the hands of the girl.
Her eyes started to twinkle in a way but otherwise she didn't make a sound.
She reminded me of myself when I still lived in the Todoroki house.
She was scared and doesn't know what to do.
All she does is shaking and staring.
Probably not to cause pain anymore.
They were staring at the bunny when suddenly a man appeared behind her.
I was shocked and immediately stood in front of the girl in a protective way.
He was wearing ugly clothes with bond on his hat.
He also had a crazy unnecessary beak and white gloves.
Suddenly the girl started to grab on to me and I felt her shake worse.
I also heard her start to sob softly behind me.
I looked the man straight in the eye without doubting.

"Uhm .. I'm sorry sir but who are you?

He looked at me with an irritated face and sighs.

"I'm the father of the girl behind you. And if you don't mind I'd like her back." said the girl's "father".

I shook my head and smiled.

"I'm sorry sir but I would like to do one more thing with your daughter. I made her promise. And I always keep my promises so I can?" I said with a smile. "Or should I report that I saw you walking here. Because I have the sensation that you hear on the villian side."