part 29

Y/n's .p.o.v.

It was finally time, it was the day of our UA training camp.
Everyone was on the bus and all did something for themselves.
Me and Dad were at the front of the bus driver.
Dad and the bus driver talked about not dropping the 1-A students off at the camp, but a few miles before the camp.
I did not expect anything else from my father.
Of course our camp would not start normally because we are at a school where nothing can go 100% well.
Or should I say that there is never a day without adventure here.
But that's also so nice about this place.
You can expect everything and nothing at all.
But today will certainly be a day with many
adventurous stuff.
I looked out and saw the woods go past me and got a little smile on my face.
I don't know why but I always felt calm in the woods and you can do whatever you want as long as you don't break anything of course.
I kept looking out the window when I got tapped on my shoulder.
I looked up and saw my father looking at me.
He opened his mouth and began to speak.

"Little one we're almost there and whatever you do, don't walk off the bus like the other students. I want some father and daughter time while they find their way to the camp, okay? Because otherwise you will be pelted by Kota." he said.

I quickly shake my head when he mentioned Kota.
I loved that child but I don't want to be hugged to death just yet.
He is a Tsundere but has a sweet character if he trusts you.
And he doesn't do that often.
The thing he often does to people is to kick them between the legs.
And so I decided to do the wisest thing ever

"I already feel sorry for the rest but I will stay with you. I know I will regret it but I would rather be safe than suffer pain so yes. I will absolutely go with you."

He laughed and nodded.

"I thought so." he said with a grin.

After those words it became quieter in the bus and I saw the trees go by.
Not much later the bus stopped and the driver said that everyone had to get off the bus because we were there.
I looked at all the students and saw Katsuki looking at me with a confused face.
Before I knew it he started shouting.

"Oi Brat! Are you coming out or not ?!"

I watched my father sigh.
He got off the bus and looked at me one more time.
He smiled at me and gestured "this is going to be fun" with his hands.
I giggled and watched what was going to happen.
I saw two people come out of the forest with cat costumes.
But I don't really pay attention.
What I did pay attention to was the little boy behind them.
It was none other than Kota.
I almost wanted to run outside but then I reminded myself that I would die of pain twice.
Once by Kota's painful hug and once by my dad when he sneaks me back on the bus.
So I just sat there and waited for my dad to finish his story.

"So everyone what's going now is this. You are going into the woods with the Pussycats to complete your first part of the training camp by finding the camp. But I promise you it won't be easy. So I wish you some kind from success and see you later. "

"Wait Mr. Aizawa! Why isn't Y / n coming with us?" Uraraka asked.

"Well I decided to give her some rest from what happened with the exams. And since I became your mentor and her father I have the right to do that. So we'll see you later."

Without looking up again, my father walked back to the bus and said we could leave.
The bus driver did not hesitate for a second and then drove on again.
I saw the forest slowly disappear and a small town appeared.
The town was small but it was so beautiful and pure.
There were all beautiful lights and a good atmosphere.
The bus drove into town and the driver let us out.
Dadzawa told the driver to be back by 4:30 so that we can be back at 5 and reunite with the class.
Or should I say classes.
I had forgotten that 1-B would also be there.
Probably because Shinso isn't here now.
But that's not important now. Today I'm going to do something with my father.
I looked at the town and saw Dadzawa walking to a cafe.
The cafe had all kinds of flowers at the entrance and beautiful tables.
(see image at the top.)
I giggled and ran over to him so we could get there as soon as possible.
I also heard him laugh softly and he followed me to the table.
We sat down and not two minutes later they came to our table.
I ordered an (f / food) with (f / drink) while dadzawa grabbed his special 'water' with a panini with sate.
Dad then cleared his throat and looked me straight in the eye.

"Y / n I hope you like that we are here because it has been a while since we caught up. So tell me." he said gray.

This was not a normal conversation.
We're talking here about nothing but ... guys.
And believe I don't know if I'm really waiting for this, but secretly I am.
What I do know is that he's definitely not going to be happy with who I like.
I took a breath and looked at him.

"Wow dad- I didn't expect we'd ever have a conversation like that." I said laughing.

"I don't hear either but you are my only daughter in a house full of men.
And I thought you'd rather do with me than Mic. He would shout it all over the house while I still have a good hold. I may not be a feminine person but I am your father and I am here for you, ”he said with a smile.

"Don't worry Dad, I know. And I know you're always there for me. But I also know this is going to be a fun conversation." I said laughing.

"Okay then little one I'm happy with that. But now we're going to get into the real topic.
I'm secretly getting a little curious, ”he said with a grin.

I started to flush and quickly threw my hands in front of my face in embarrassment.

"DAD !!! STOP !!"

He started to laugh.

"I'm sorry, but serius start telling me."

"Fine, fine. But you're really not going to love it. So the person I like is in our class and he really stands out. But inside he's different from the outside. So yeah ... "

"If I am correct, it is that problem child anyway. The one with the blonde hair." he said quietly.

I nodded.
He looked me in the eye and sighed.

"I am indeed not one hundred percent happy with it, but if you can tell me why you like it, I could change my mind."

"Well Dad ... Katsuki is always there for me and even when he doesn't have to, he's there.
At first I thought he hated me but he actually immediately took on the task of protecting me. And since that day he did. Even with his temper towards the other he is always nice to me and listens to what I think. Although he disagrees, he does it best. And to me he's one of the best people in the world .. "

I saw my dad looking at me with the 'aww' eyes.
If I'm honest, it was pretty strange to see him like this.
But I shake it off.

"He gets a chance to get your heart but nothing more. If he breaks it, he doesn't have to be there from me and he can burn in hell. Because no one is going to hurt you. So no more chance." he said sternly.

I made a salute motion and nodded.

"Understood!'

Before we knew it the food was delivered and we had to quickly return to the bus to go back to the camp.
When we were on the bus I leaned against my father and closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep on his shoulder.
It was a nice day again.
And I wish it will never end.