𝙰 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙾𝚞𝚝

Art by [ Carpchi ] on twitter !
__________
TW:
___________________________________

Zak's POV
-
"Zak?.." A light weight pressed on my shoulder. I looked over to see a hand, my eyes followed up the arm to see a confused face staring at me. Darryls face. I looked around, we were outside a restaurant, Darryl already had our food in a bag in his hand. How long have I been out of it?.. Seeing I was confused, Darryl opened his mouth to speak. "You zoned out a little while after we left, you seemed pretty focused, so I didn't want to bother you....what were you thinking about?" He took his hand off my shoulder.

"Oh uh, I was just thinking about what to upload tonight, so the fans don't think I died or something" Darryl hummed in acknowledgment, then grabbed my arm and started to walk back towards his neighborhood. "uh Darryl, what are you doing?"

"I'm doing this in case you zone out again; on the way here, you almost knocked over a trash bin. I don't want you to get hurt again like you did earlier"

"Oh, thank you"

.
.
.

We made it back to the house, setting the food out, and ate. We finished eating in about 30 minutes, we spend some of the time talking about small things, such as: what new content to post, our fans, and other youtube related things. ding. I pulled out my phone to see the notification i had got. "Who is it?" Darryl hummed, glancing over

"It's a message from..Dream?" I clicked on the notification.

__________

____________

____________

"What'd he say?" I handed Darryl the phone, his eyes growing big as he set my phone down and pulled his out. Clicking around on what I guessed was Twitter. "What the heck- all the comments, they, uh.. never mind. We should stream tommorow, to address this." I nodded in agreement—We both decided to head to bed, we were gonna need it.

Once in my room, I pulled out my phone and found the post Dream was talking about. Darryl said something about the comments, but then stopped, what was so bad about the comments?

what the fuck? What is skephalo? why would we be dating, what do they mean how darryl was looking at me? Ugh

what the fuck? What is skephalo? why would we be dating, what do they mean how darryl was looking at me? Ugh. I put my phone in the charger and set it down. I love my fans, but they need to respect the fact that i'm straight. I might have to stop them from 'shipping' us. We live together, that's weird. Ugh so much needs to be adressed. But first, sleep..maybe when i wake up, the entire post will be gone and I won't have to deal with it.

...

I don't want to think about it. Why can't I stop? Did he look at me weird? Did other people think we were dating, why do I care so much? It's just a stupid post. When i said i wanted tonight to be more memorable, this was NOT what I meant.

___________________________________
🖤