𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚈𝚘𝚞

Art by [ tsoatu ] on twitter !
__________
TW:
___________________________________

Zak's POV
-
I wake up about mid-afternoon. God my sleep schedule is so fucked. I pull myself out of bed and to my closet, getting out of my clothes from the day before, and putting on a fresh pair. Nothing fancy, just some sweatpants and a black t-shirt. I walk into the living room of mine and Darryls house—speaking of which, there he is. That's odd...he's sleeping on the couch? I notice he has his computer, and a camera in front of him, he must have been filming something. I'll have to check later, for now. "Darryl?.. Darryl wake up" I slightly shake the taller man in front of me awake, he looked peaceful sleeping, but i didn't want him to wake up with a sore back. "Come on, let's get you to your room."
I reached my hand out for his, and helped him walk to his room. The second he was under the covers, he fell asleep, he must have been up late. I wonder what he was even filming.. Well, let's see since i have nothing better to do. I walk back over to my room, sit at my desk, and pull up his YT channel.

|| 1 New Video ||

I click on it.

__________
The video starts out black, but slowly fades to Darryl sitting on our couch. He gives a soft smile. "Hey guys, I wanted to address something real quick for everyone. I know I don't do many serious streams or videos, but I have to do this." He took a deep breath. "I know many of you have seen the photo that has spread around of Zak and I. First of all, we are not dating, it was his first real night here and we wanted to get something good to eat. As you can see, we were walking—I had my hand around Zak's arm, this was to make sure Zak didn't fall. He had spaced out the whole way there and almost walked into poles and trash bins. I wanted him AND our food to get home safely. Secondly, please stop spamming about Skephalo, and our ship. Zak doesn't really know what that is, but from what I saw, it seemed to make him upset. We want a happy Zak, so stop. Me and Zak are just friends! He is s-straight.. He likes me as a friend, and I feel the same with him. O-okay? It was fine to joke about before, but, we live together now. Yes, secrets out, though there wasn't much of a secret anymore"

He took another deep breath. "And to the muffinhead who shared that photo, not cool. We weren't ready to tell people yet, please respect our privacy" He looked to be thinking. "Hm, that is all.. Alright well! Bye muffins, I'll see you soon, next stream will have a Rat can again hehe!"

The video ended.
__________

I smiled. Darryl has always been a kind-hearted soul. Me, his friends, even his fans knew this. His fans, I wonder what they think, I started to read through some comments.

——
"𝙷𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚔𝚎𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
:( 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚎𝚑𝚎"

"𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢!"

"𝙰𝚠 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢𝚕 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢, 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢!"
——

That's weird, Darryl isn't a baby, and more importantly isn't their baby...wait what? what the hell do I care? Next comment.

Did he look sad? I skipped back the video and rewatched, huh. He stuttered a little and averted his eyes, but i'm sure he was just tired. For gods sake he fell asleep on the couch, I'm happy he did this though, he really is a true friend.. Wait, he did this for me, I should do something for him. I smiled again. I got up, walked back over to my door, and put on my shoes. After, I headed to the living room, and wrote darryl a note, then stuck it to his bedroom door. Nothing fancy, just a simple;

"Don't leave your room until i'm home >:(" I make my way out the door and walked to my car. I walked around the the drivers side, opened the door, got in, closed the door, put the keys in, drove off, ya know, as you do. I opened my phone and out the nearest Walmart in, hoping to find something Darryl will love.

.
.
.

Darryls POV
-
I wake up a bit hot, I was practically sweating. I tried to ignore it and go back to sleep, but it was becoming unbearable. I force myself to sit up. I rubbed my eyes and pulled my blankets off of me. Wait. My blankets? I don't remember falling asleep here. I pull myself out of bed, and walk to my door. I see a note.

Zak doesn't have the best handwriting, but it's readable. sigh. Well, who knows how much time i have, might as well change, i'm dying of heat over here. I walk over to my dresser; I take off my pants and put on a pair of gray sweats. Then, I took off my sweater and put on a white tank-top.. I have a small 4 pack, I don't really work out much, but I don't sit around and do nothing either. I walk over to my desk and check the video i had filmed and posted the night before. I wanted to get it out as soon as possible, Zak doesn't deserve to deal with that. Sure he flirts with me from time to time, but he doesn't mean it.. We are friends and nothing more.

knock knock
I'm brought out of my thoughts from a knock on my bedroom door.

Zak's POV
-
I knock onto Darryls door, my other hand holding a small plastic bag behind my back. I hear some shuffling from inside, then the door slowly opens. Darryl is there in the middle, I look him up and down, holy shit. His hair has slight bedhead, his face is smooth, his glasses sitting perfectly on his nose, his shirt shows his upper body, he has a 4 pack?? My eyes slowly went down more, he has sweat pants on. They fit perfectly around the waist, and grow loose the further down the leg they go. I always knew Darryl was attractive, I mean, who doesn't? But I never thought of him to look so..perfect..Wait what? What the fuck am I thinking, Darryl is my FRIEND. I shake my head, why the hell am i thinking like this.

Darryl looks confused. I pull my hand from around my back and hand him the bag I was still holding. "H-here, this is for you" His hand slightly rubs over mine as he grabs the bag. I don't know why, but i started to blush, I averted my head, I don't want Darryl to think I was weird. I hear the bag rattle, indicating Darryl was opening the bag "Aww Zak! I love it" I look back to him to see him hugging the stuffed bear i got him, under it the box of blueberry muffins i also got. Ugh he's so cute- no. stop it brain, stop thinking like that. God what is wrong with me?

Before I can reply, Darryl pulled me into a hug. I obviously hugged him back, I practically melted into his touch. He's so warm. "Z-Zak?"

"shhh" I grab his arm and drag him to the bed. I make him lay down, then lay in front of him, but facing away from him. He seemed to be resisting at first, afraid to make a wrong move, but slowly eased down. He made his way to me and started to spoon me, our body's fit together like a puzzle piece, it just felt right. This feels right. I dont know why, I'll forget it tommorow, but for now, I quite like where i am.

I feel Darryls breaths slow, he fell asleep..He fell asleep with me in his arms, that's just..perfect. Everything feels perfect right now. I shift a little to get more comfortable, falling asleep soon after.

___________________________________🖤