𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝

art by [ kohrux ] on twitter !
__________
TW:
___________________________________

Zak's POV
-
I wake up to the feeling of the sun in my eyes. Was everything that happened last night a dream? Was I still at George's house? Did I not make up with Darryl?.. It felt so real. It had to be real, I flutter my eyes open to find myself in my room. I definitely made it home last night. But where was Darryl? Is he gonna distance himself from me again?.. did I do something wrong? I was about to sit up and find him, but before I could, a pair of arms wrapped around me, pulling me close..Darryl. I turn to face him, he was still fast asleep. I giggle and give him a peck on the bridge of his nose, causing him to wake up. He smiled before giving me a kiss on the lips.
"Goodmorning muffinhead, are you hungry?" I nod.
He lets go of me and sits up, "what would you like?"

"anything" Everything feel so surreal. It's everything I've ever wanted, it's better than perfect.

...

Everyone said we would end up together; Spifey, Vurb, other of our friends, even our fans. Everyone knew we liked each other before we realized it ourselfs.. Maybe, if it wasn't for them shipping us, we would have never realized. We would never be able to wake up cuddling, or kiss to show our love for each other. I don't know where the future will take us, but where it is, I'm glad it's with him

___________________________________
The end.

Ahh thank you for reading!! I wanted to end it on 14 chapters cause haha funny number :)
I really hope you enjoyed! To be honest, I started this book as a practice to improve my writing skills, but i'm really glad people got to read and enjoy it!

I will have another Skephalo book coming out soon! I won't talk too much about it cause I want the storyline to be a surprise;

I also have a DreamNotFound One-shot book for all of you DNF shippers! Leave your requests on that!

Thank you for reading, I hope you have a great day!
🖤