𝙶𝚘𝚗𝚎

Art by [ JoeyIsBestPlant ] on twitter !
__________
TW: PUSHING, HEAD INJURY
___________________________________

Zak's POV
-
I lay in my bed—facing my ceiling. once again, many thoughts are running through my head. I haven't talked to Darryl for over 2 weeks now, bedsides the occasional apology for bumping in to him in the morning.. I would be lying if i said that was the highlight of my day. Ever since the kiss, we've grown distant. You would think it would bring us together, but no.

.
.
.

I fell asleep shortly after our make-out session, and when the next morning came around, I woke up in my room. I got out of bed, and made my way to the kitchen. Darryl was there, he seemed to have just finished breakfast. weird. usually he waits for me or wakes me up to join him. I must have been staring at him for a little too long, cause he looks up, his eyes meeting mine. He shifted uncomfortably.. "are you okay?" He looks past me.. He takes a deep breath, quickly stands up, and shoves past me to put his dish in the sink. Shortly after, he speed walked to him room, shutting the door, then locking it. I just continue on my day like nothing happened.

...

A week later and it was all the same. He would ignore me, stay locked up in his room, or just do everything he could to stay away from me.. Which i'm guessing is hard since we live in the same house.
Did he not want me here anymore? I thought about leaving, I doubt he'd notice. He doesn't see me anyways—and my room is like 5 feet away from his.

.
.
.

What did I do wrong? Our fans have even started to worry since he hasn't been in any of my videos. He's grown cold, well towards me at least. He still has a big heart, but i'm no longer in it. He's started to do many streams with Quackity and them. Guess i was replaced.

Tears start to fall from my face, but not from the fact my 'best friend' replaced me. Earlier today, I walked into living room—Darryl was there. "Darryl please, talk to me. What did i do? I can fix it, i'll stop troll-" I couldn't finish my sentence before he stood up and pushed passes me. I fell back, hitting my head on the coffee table. Not hard enough to pass out or do any serious damage, but enough to give me a migraine for a day or two.

He looked petrified for a second, i could see it in his eyes that he wanted to apologize, to help me up and make sure i was alright.. but after a minute, his face grew cold again. He turned around and walked into his room, shutting the door, locking it. I managed to pull myself up, keeping one hand on my head as if it was going to help my headache in any way. I dragged myself to the kitchen, opening the cupboards to the medicine cabinet, empty.

.
.
.

And that leads me to where i am now. Crying. Holding my head as it feels like it's being slammed against a brick wall. My light was turned off, my phone was on my nightstand, facedown and plugged in. My pc was off.

I felt so pissed off at Darryl, I decided to lock my door like he did. Just in case he decided to apologize.
I didn't want to hear from him, and it was obvious he didn't want to hear from me. I know what i had to do.. Earlier I texted my friend George, better knows as Spifey online. He said I can live with him for a while until me and Darryl worked stuff out.

I didn't feel like going through the whole process of packing again, so I only packed my suitcase full of the few pairs of clothes i had. Thankfully George had an extra room, already decorated and had all the basics i would need. I decided to leave my merch and all youtube stuff behind. i need a break anyways.

I sit up to the sound of shuffling outside my door, slowly fading away. I then hear the front door close, and a car drive away. Finally. I get up, I pack my phone charger, and shove my phone into my pocket. I walk over to my door, grab my suitcase plus a piece of paper, and walk out. I carefully place the paper on the counter, then make my way to the front door. I put my luggage into my car, and get in. I pull my phone out, and post a simple tweet, then drive off.

__________
Darryls POV
-
I just got back home, I decided to get pizza for dinner, and the closest pizza place wasn't in delivery distance, meaning I had to go pick it up. I wanted to get something for Zak to apologize for what I did earlier. I made him slam his head against the table, i should have helped, but i couldn't. I wanted to apologize, but his door was locked. He never locked it, so it was a clear indication that he didn't want to talk to me. I heard him crying inside. My poor muffin.

I know, i was the one ignoring him, it's my fault. But i'm hurt too, i feel like those kisses meant nothing to him. that he was bored and decided troll me. messing with my feelings, ya know?

...
I see my house in the distance, finally. I park in the drive way, get out, grab the pizza, and that's when I realized.. Where's Zak's car? Maybe he went out for a minute, that's fine. I'll make sure to save him some food! I walked inside & made my way over to the kitchen. I placed the pizza on the table—out of the corner of my eye i saw a small white square on the counter. A note?

__________
ᕼI ᗷᗩᗪ,
Iᗰ ᔕOᖴᖴY ᖴOᖇ ᗯᕼᗩTᗴᐯᗴᖇ I ᗪIᗪ TO ᑌ. I ᗯOᑌKᗪ ᗰᗩKᗴ IT ᗷᗴTTᗴᖇ, ᗷᑌT YOᑌ ᗩᖇᗴᑎT TᗩᒪKIᑎᘜ TO ᗰᗴ. ᗩᑎᗪ ᖴᖇOᗰ ᗯᕼᗩT ᕼᗩᑭᑭᗴᑎᗴᗪ ᗴᗩᖇᒪIᗴᖇ, I ᑕᗩᑎ Tᗴᒪ YOᑌ ᗪOᑎT ᗯᗩᑎT TO.

TᕼᗩTᔕ ᖴIᑎᗴ.
Iᗰ ᘜOᑎᑎᗩ ᗷᗴ ᔕTᗩYIᑎᘜ ᗩT ᔕᑭIᖴᗴYᔕ ᖴOᖇ ᗩ ᗯᕼIᒪᗴ TO ᘜIᐯᗴ YOᑌ ᔕᑭᗩᑕᗴ.

ᒪOᐯᗴ YOᑌ,
ᔕKᗴᑭᑭY
__________

What, Zak no! I need to fix this. I hurt him. Why did I hurt him. I was selfish. I pulled out my phone to text him, to tell him to come home. I know I didn't deserve his forgiveness, but i was truely sorry. I open twitter to see i'm being tagged in the same post over and over. a post by skeppy.

___________________________________🖤

🖤