25

Haileys POV:

I would never forget when me and daisy danced,It was beautiful.The way she smiled at me. But one thing I was thinking...why was her parents forcing her to dance...?

I don't think that's my business,I walk to class but then I see zander talking to someone which I couldn't see because people are in my way. I went to zander but I stopped myself and see...

Rachel...
My Ex...

What is she doing here?! I thought she moved away!

"Hey Hailey" said Zander,

"Hailey...?" Rachel looked at me shocked...

"Rachel" I glared with my arms crossed,Zander knows about her but he didn't say anything.

"What are you doing here..?" She asked.

"What are YOU doing here?" I said gloomy.

"I just want to talk..."

I looked at Heather and Rachel...Heather was silent. I followed Rachel as she closed the door behind her.

"Okay Hailey...I just want to say that...I'm sorry for what I did-"

"Oh now your sorry?!" I said.

"Look Hailey..I know your upset but I just want you to get along with Heather and not fight about her"

"Fight about her?! I didn't fight or talk trash about her! I just know that she's sweet,smart and kind" I rolled my eyes.

"I-"

"Why are you even here?! You even brought Heather! I told you that I never want to see you again! But you still do!"

"I just want to clear things out with you! I was thinking that if I break up with heather,We can be together again-"

"Be together again?! Now you wanna be with me after what you did?!" I yelled.

"Me and Heather were never meant to be-"

"STOP LYING! I'M TIRED OF YOUR SHIT! YOU NEVER LOVED ME,YOU ALWAYS TALK ABOUT HEATHER!YOU HANGED OUT WITH HER EVERYTHING WHEN YOU PROMISED THAT YOU WOULD SEE ME AT THE ROOFTOP AT NIGHT!"

My tears fall to my cheeks...Her face was shocked but I don't think I care..!

"Hailey...We can talk talk about this-"

S L A P

"FUCK YOU! YOU EVEN TALKED BEHIND MY BACK! YOU CALLED MY FAMILY "MUSIC FREAKS" I HATE YOU! AND HERE'S THE SONG I WROTE WHEN WE BROKE UP!" I throw the papers to her face and left the room crying.

"Hailey!" It was Diasys voice but I never turned around,I kept walking faster to the outside of the school.

"Hailey wait!" I stopped...I turn around to see Daisy,She looked worried as she saw my tears...god...I'm such a Fool

"Hailey...Whats wrong..?" Daisys hand was over my cheek.

"N-Nothing...I'm fine-"

"Hailey..your not fine...tell" she puts both of her hands over my cheeks...

Their so Soft..

"Did you and Rachel got an argument..?"

"Yes..."

"I'm so sorry Hailey" she hugs me.

"I just-"

"Shhhhhh its okay" she rubbed my back,Her hair smelled nice.

"How about we go get ice cream after school^^"

"Heh,That sounds good" I said,She smiled and we walk around the hallway while holding hands,I don't think we're dating but I have a feeling it will come true...

Heathers POV:

It was my fault...Hailey really did love Rachel..I didn't take her away from Hailey,I just fell in love with her.

"Are you proud of yourself..?" Zander gave me a look of disappointment.

"I...I didn't mean for any of this to happen.." I looked down.

"Its okay Heather but...Hailey couldn't trust love anymore" said Jake and walk away with Zander holding hands.

Jakes POV:

"Is Hailey going to be okay..?" Rosey asked me.

"She will..she needs more time"

"Oh..okay" said Rosey,Me and Zander were walking through the hallway since her just ended quickly.

"I can't wait for the band competition!" She smiled,Zander smiled.

"I can't wait for it too" I smiled.

To be continued...