23

Jakes POV:

I'm so excited,Today were going to a field trip at a pool since Mrs.Jones planned.

Me and the others start packing stuff like swim suits,sunscreen,towels,extra clothes because were going to be in a hotel for three days.

But we couldn't leave rosey by herself in a house alone,so hailey called the  principal that rosey is "sick" that she won't be able to go come to school.

The principal believed it and hope rosey gets better. Rosey was excited to come,Good thing Mrs.Jones aloud me to bring rosey but concern that she will get lost but hailey got this.

"You ready babe?" Zander hugs around me.

"Yeah,I just need one more thing,Have you seen my tank top?"

"Here,Hailey washed it" I put my tank top to my bag and zipped it.

At School

"Okay students! The bus will be here any minute so make sure you write your names on your bags" students talked or something. Me and the others were excited.

"Yes! Finally a field trip!" Said milly.

"Yay!" Said rosey.

"Okay rosey,remember to stay close to us okay?"

"I will! I'm happy all of you here!"

"Awww! She's so cute!" Said milly.

"Hey jake!" I saw daisy walking with levi and waving.

"Daisy,I thought you wouldn't come?" Said hailey.

"Well,My parents changed their minds! I'm so happy"

"Hey babe" Levi kissed Luke's cheek.

"Wow everyone's gay" milly laughed.

"Ha ha milly" Zander in a matured mood while I hold his arm.

"I'm so excited!" Said henry.

"Who is this little one?" Liam bends down.

"This is rosey,rosey this is liam,drew,Henry,remember them?" I said and rosey gasped.

"Drewy! Liamy! Bunny!"

"Bunny?" Zander said in confusion.

"Haha,rosey calls Henry that" I chuckled.

"Okay class! Time to go!" Said Mrs.Jones. We got on the bus,Milly sits next to Elliot,Sean sits next to Rebecca,Drew sits next to Zoey,Luke and levi sit by each other.

Hailey sits next to Daisy,Liam sits next to a random girl. Rosey sits on my lap playing with her doll and zanders sits next to me.

Zander was to close to me and start kissing my neck,he kissed and tongue at my neck.

"Zander..roseys here" I whispered.

"What?" Said rosey.

"N-nothing little sis"

"Oh..okay" rosey brushed her dolls hair and zander smirk. I kinda chuckled awkward. I pull out my phone and went to my gallery where all my photos go.