28 (Final)

Zander's POV:

It's been years since me and Jake dated,We have been dating for years that it wouldn't let go,I haven't proposed to him yet. We're now 27 years old and we haven't lived with a house since we still live with Hailey.

A ring...Thats it! Since Jake is out with Drew helping help with stuff,I grabbed my car keys and left the house to find a jewelry store.I got there and went inside the store and people are looking around or finding some jewelry.

"Do you need help sir?" Said the lady.

"Yes,Do you have any wedding rings?"

"Of course! Here are the rings" She smiled and showed me the wedding rings.I looked at one of them until I found the perfect one for my Jakey.

"This one"

"Okay that'll be 5,500$ "

After I paid,I held the mini box that had the ring inside and left the shop.I smiled to myself and went inside my car.Before I started the car I pulled out my phone and texted Jake.

Normal= Zander

Bold= Jake

Zander:

Hey babe

Jake:

Hi babe,What is it?

Zander:

Meet me by the blossom tree thats almost to the house

Jake:

Um sure!

Zander:

Alright,Love you

Jake:

Love you too!^^

*Text ended*

I smiled and put my phone away to start driving.

At the blossom tree

No one's POV:

Jake waited for Zander to arrive thinking what Zander needed.But what Zander and Jake didn't know that Hailey and the others hid behind the bushes and so did Rosey,Rosey is now 11 years old.

(Yes she's all grown up TwT)

"This better be great!" Milly whispered.

"It will be!" Said Hailey.

"He better not hurt my brother" Said Rosey.

"I hope it goes well!!" Said Daisy as Elliot nod.

Jake then sees Zander standing there with a wave as Zander walks up to him.

"Hey"

"Hey" Jake smiled and kissed his cheek. They stood under the beautiful blossom tree.

Zander looks at Jake and holds both of his hands.

"You know how much I love you right?"

"Mhm" Jake smiled with a blush.

"I loved you since high school and we been together for months that it wouldn't let go,Your wonderful,caring and I always protect from the bad times.You appreciate that I took good care of your little sister,And I think it's time to take the next step"

Jake stares at his boyfriend with curiosity and Zander bent on one knee and opened the box to reveal the ring. His face went from curious to shock as his eyes went wide.