E P I S O D E 20

Y/N POV

"Do you plan on getting wasted also, or...?" I asked, gesturing toward Jia who was happily conversing with Taeil and Jungwoo.

"No, no" He answered, shaking his head. "I didn't have much to drink earlier, don't worry. The only thing that cup right now is soda."

I faintly smiled at his response, happy that he was one of the few people here I could have a sober conversation with. I wasn't really one to drink, unless on rare occasions.

This just so happens to be one of those occasions.

I glanced back up at Johnny, who was still happily looking at me. I glanced away and glanced back, causing us both to smile as I did so.

It was a little awkward, but his expression only grew brighter.

"Are you sure you didn't have much to drink?" I asked, pointing out his staring.

"Yes, ma'am," He smiled. "You just happen to have nice eyes."

"Grey ones, you mean?" I asked.

"Yes," he laughed, "Lovely grey ones."

I laughed a bit with him, before standing from the couch. We had both practically been yelling as we talked since Ten thought turning the music up louder would "liven things up a bit."

"I can hardly think over the music and Jia's yelling," I said. "I'm gonna get some air."

"Be my guest," he stated, motioning toward the door.

I grinned before heading out of the apartment complex to stand outside. I sat on the curb by the street for a short while, sitting in the silence of the quiet night. I watched as the little stars overhead twinkled against the pitch color of the sky.

I wonder if they're as grey as they seem...?

My thoughts were interrupted by a soft voice not far from me.

"So we meet again."

A/N: I apologize for missing Sunday's update, and being late with today's (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

I just wanted to thank everyone for the support on this story, even though it's progressing vErY sLoWlY. Trust the process, I promise it won't be as bad as you're thinking it is ('̀-'́) Anyway, again, thank you everyone for 843 reads and 59 votes. I appreciate every second you spend reading my stories.

Much love to you always <3