E P I S O D E 15

Y/N POV

"You guys are gonna party on a Monday night?" Akira asked, looking at us skeptically. "Y/N doesn't even like parties very much-"

"It's not a party, you oaf, it's a casual kickback. The most we'll probably do is grill and have soju, but nothing else," Jia explained. "And since when did you start thinking about what others do and don't like? You never do that with me."

Akira ignored her question, causing her to slightly pout beside me.

"Are you going to need a ride home?" Akira asked, looking down at me.

Anytime we go anyplace with ANY form of alcohol, Jia is the first one to get wasted. I can never  tell if she's a good drinker or a lightweight. Sometimes it takes her a few shots before she's completely out of it, sometimes more. Usually wherever we are, if Akira isn't there, Jia and I would have to walk home since our apartment complexes aren't far from each other. I was slightly surprised that he asked the question.

"I can walk her home," I said, glancing up at him. "My complex is only about a half mile away. I don't mind the walk-"

"I asked if you needed a ride home," He said firmly. "It's not safe for the two of you to be out on your own late at night."

He had a good point.

I thought about the question and nodded, faintly smiling as I looked up at him. The moment he saw my slight smile, he averted his gaze and avoided my eyes. I didn't understand why he's been doing that more often lately. He used to tell me all the time to smile more, yet now when I do, he gets quiet.

Who knows, I won't think much of it.

A/N: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY ❤️