E P I S O D E 21

Y/N POV

"So we meet again."

I turned my head to the side, my eyes once again met with the eyes of the boy from the library. He gave me a soft smile, revealing his dimples. I slightly smiled also, nodding as I answered.

"So we do."

"Do you live here?" He asked, gesturing toward the complex.

I shook my head, keeping my arms wrapped around my knees.

"My friend and I got invited to a small kick back," I said before pausing. "I guess it would be an understatement to say small... there's 12 people in there, most of whom I don't know."

"That's funny... 12 people, huh?" He asked.

I nodded, confused as to how it was hysterical.

"Did one of those people happen to be Johnny Suh?" He asked with a sarcastic smirk.

"Yeah..." I answered, letting out a slightly awkward laugh, still confused.

"I'm assuming it got to be too loud for you, then?" He continued to question as he stepped off the sidewalk, taking a few slow steps closer to me.

"It wouldn't have been so bad if my drunken friend wasn't screaming 'IT'S TAEIL TIME' at the top of her lungs," I laughed.

He heaved a small chuckle, placing a bag of what I could only assume was more soju down on the concrete as he took a seat beside me. 

"Do you mind if I sit here?" He asked.

"Does it matter at this point?" I asked, sarcastically. "Plus, I don't mind the company."

"Thank God, cause my legs are exhausted," He laughed.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Yeah," He stated, looking at me. "I just spent the last forty minutes walking from my place to the corner store, and now here just so that giant maniac would have enough soju to last them the night."

He rambled on about the entire story beforehand, how Johnny texted him saying they didn't buy enough supplies, how mark requested a few things even though he owes him $30 from last time, and the list continued. I just sat and listened to him talk the entire time, watching as his eyes seemed to glisten at the mention of a few names. I assumed those to be the more favorable friends, or the ones he was closest to. Despite the dark, endless grey tone that was the color of the world around us, his eyes surely had a bright hue to them.

A/N: IM BACK

Well, kinda :)) I can't guarantee I'll be posting on D.L. super often, but I have a good few updates for this story prepared. I hope you're all eating well and staying hydrated <33

Much love. ♡︎

-A