~ Year 7 Chapter 16~

Y/n's POV

I layed back on my bed... Thinking this is the last year in Hogwarts... I made so much memories there I can't even count... A tear fell down on my cheek, I smiled... Voldemort doesn't know what's coming... The only thing that had me worried is that my family will hate me cause Im part of a death eater... Soon Brooklynn will come back, Finally I had my bestest friend and sister back... Draco had spend the summer with me and my family... We told them our relationship... They told us that they didn't hate Draco nor Narcissa they only hate Lucius... And I didn't expect mother and Narcissa was friends.... My smile dropped as soon as I remember that Voldemort will kill Draco if he ran away.... I snapped out of the thought of it when I saw Draco coming running into my room hugging me... Hi Darling! He hugged me tightly... Hi love, He looked at me and said, What's wrong? You okay? I nodded and smiled... Of course, I'm okay! I was just thinking abo-, he cut me off and kissed me, Love... Don't think of it! Everything will alright! I promise... I looked at me and laugh a little, Alright, Alright! I won't think of it today... Good! This is why I love, Before he could finish his words there was a knock on the door. Kiddos, time to eat lunch ... Oh my! Did I interrupt something? Draco and I laughed, Of course not, Mom! You didn't interrupt anything... Don't worry about it...

All of us eat and talk about Hogwarts... Talking about Hogwarts made me smile... I was done and I excuse myself... Well I'm done, I'm going for a walk I'll be back before dinner! Mom nodded while Draco looked to me worried... I passed a note to him that said

"I'll Be at the forest near the lake... If you want to find me go there"

I opened the door slowly... And went outside... I walked to the tree that I and Brooklynn had spend a lot of time there... I sat down while thinking how can I tell mom that i had no choice to become a death eater... I placed my hand to the grass but I felt something that was weird... I looked at it closely... What is that? I saw a box but there was something carved there... It was "Brookie And Y/n Weasley" I didn't remember anything about me and Brooklynn putting something... I opened the box slowly... It shine brighter than the sun... And it went away... As soon as it went away I saw a parchment with a black and white quill it say "If One Twin Is Dead While The Other Is Not... Here Is A Spell"

     I don't remember anything about this password

I don't remember anything about this password... It suddenly hit me, There was something in my room that I never touch and it was something weird... I ran back to the house as fast as I could... I might be getting my sister faster than I imagined... I bursted in and all of them saw me out of breath with tears streaming down... Hi? Mother asked me, is everything alright? Yessss everything is alright... I dashed into the living room to find a key that has a red rose... Come on where is it... I was trembling so hard but then Ron then approach me, What are you looking for? Uh... A key... I keep searching it... I knew I hid it here after Brooklynn died... Mother then approach me slowly without me knowing... Aha! I found it!

      I gasped, Mother widened her eyes

I gasped, Mother widened her eyes... How did you find that? I looked everywhere for that... I hid it after she died and I want to keep it as a treasure? She didn't suspect anything and she nodded... Well I'll go to my room now... I walked slowly to my room and Draco ran after me, What's the key for? You'll see, Draco. Just wait... I was still trembling because of the pressure I think where could the box be I moved it somewhere so I wouldn't see it... And after I and Draco went in to my room I locked it... I suddenly remembered where I put it... I put it under the floorboard... I opened it slowly while trembling... I was relieved that the box was still there

       Draco looked at me, What is that? And why is it in the floorboards? I'll explain it to you later! I put the key inside of the box and turn it and the box is opened

Draco looked at me, What is that? And why is it in the floorboards? I'll explain it to you later! I put the key inside of the box and turn it and the box is opened... It shine brighter than the previous one... WOAH! WHAT IS THAT, Y/N!? Uhhhh... I don't know, I don't remember! Are you like a expert wizard?!!? I don't know, Draco!!!! The light went away slowly by slowly... Another parchment revealed it self... With a black and dark green quill

      I sighed, I really hope this works

I sighed, I really hope this works... Draco looked at me confused, What do you mean? You'll see it soon Draco Hold on... I write the password on the first parchment... I took a deep breath and wrote it slowly...

     The room went completely white and I fell down knocking Draco too

The room went completely white and I fell down knocking Draco too... The room went normal after a few minutes or so... Then it revealed the real parchment... I couldn't believe it worked! I helped Draco back on his feet, What was that? I sighed and laughed a little, You know that I went outside earlier, right? Draco responded, Just get to the point... I laughed, Alright, so when I was little I saw a chest but I was scared to touch it so I hid it in the floorboards and I hid the key in the living room but the one thing I didn't remember is that the paper was outside... I found it before when I was outside... Then I remembered the chest and the key and if you put all of it together you'll have a special spell...