~ Year 6 Chapter 12 ~

Y/n's POV

Draco...Please understand this and tell this to my sibling and Professor Mcgonagall.. Tell them i said sorry and be safe... Please tell them that i don't have much time left i need to go soon... I'm sorry Draco... Where you going Y/n?! Draco said it with a worried voice... I'm doing what is right to protect my family Draco! Tell them i said this please... I have to go... I apparated fast so i don't see Draco in tears i have to be strong... For Brooklynn and Draco.... 

Draco's POV

Y/N! No... She apparated quickly... I didn't know where she had went... What she has planned... I know for a fact it has something to do with Brooklynn... I went to Hogwarts as fast as i can... GINNY! Ginny looked at me confused, Where's Y/n, Draco? She went somewhere she said sorry and be safe she asked me to tell you,your siblings and Professor Mcgonagall....

We have to get to Professor Mcgonagall then... I'll get the my siblings and i'll meet you there! Go hurry Draco! I ran as i could and knock and Professor Mcgonagall's Door... Come in! I came in... Yes,Draco? Do you need anything? Professor...It's about Y/n... I couldn't speak clearly... i was breathless... Professor Mcgonagall then looked at me... What about Y/n!? DRACO SPEAK! Her siblings is coming i'll tell you when they get here... Professor Mcgonagall's face looked worried and she approach her window to look outside... And said, This is about Brooklynn...Isn't it? I looked at her and gulped... H-how do you know about Brooklynn? She replied... When she was little i was the one who calmed her down... I was the one person who were there for her... 

The other Weasley burst in... Now Draco, Speak! I explained everything that Y/n had said to me earlier... Fred and George... This is about Brooklynn.... Ron spoke, This isn't only about Brooklynn... It's all of us... Ginny looked at me, Draco...Why didn't you stop her....I replied, She apparated to somewhere! I tried to stop her! Shush all of you! I think i know where Y/n is... We all look at Professor Mcgonagall... All of you, Stay together! We are going to Y/n! 

Ron's POV

I am really worried about Y/n... It's night time.. She can't go alone after all she is a girl... She won't go out alone in the dark if it isn't about family business.. She must've found something...

Gosh... Please be safe Y/n! we all are coming to get you...I can't risk to lost another sister... Y/n didn't brought anything with her except her wand... Oh no... She might be at risk... I knew i should have been there with Hermione to stop her... I know something bad will happen tonight but i don't know that it was Y/n.... 

Professor Mcgonagall's POV

Y/n Dear... Please be there...We all are coming as fast as we can...Please be safe... They can't see you dead today...

I had protect her all this time... She was almost attacked by Bellatrix... Come on! We don't have all day to find her... Let's go! Come on, Chop chop! I was trying as hard as i could not to be worried.... I imagine her as my daughter that i never had... 

Y/n's POV

I can't risk another of my family get killed... I need to do this! I need to do it! I have to be strong! I knew what i was doing is wrong but i know i have the right decision to do it! I had to protect my family even though it cost my relationship with them... I don't care about it.. I'll do it!...I don't want another family member to get killed...

🖤After She Did It..🖤