~ Year 6 Chapter 13 ~

Draco's POV

What does Y/n know..... Before she could continue she fainted, I picked her up in bridal style... He apparated back to Hogwarts... Professor Mcgonagall spoke, Okay you all need to get to bed...Mr Malfoy, Take care of Y/n... I nodded and begin to walk to the Slytherin common room... I finally made it and opened Y/n's door... I put her in the bed...

 I put her in the bed

Y/n's POV

I gathered all of my energy to speak... Draco... He looked at me, Y/n? You're okay? I WAS WORRIED ABOUT YOU! Tell me what you know.... I took a deep breathe... My eyes began to tear up... That your a death eater and you have to kill him... He blinked, Y/n... No... You did not do that... Tell me you didn't... 

I knew death eaters were going to strike or kill me any moment... Cause me and Brooklynn... Are not only Pureblood we also have uhm... A hidden power... That's why they killed Brooklynn... I knew all of this at the train station... I had to protect my family... Even though i have to break my relationships with them... He looked down, I didn't want to kill him... I didn't have choice... I know, Draco... I need time to process this all... i'll talk to you when i am ready.. When i know that this is the only way... i walked to my mirror 

Note: Watch the video and pretend that Y/n is singing...

I walked to my bed... I was hurt deep inside...

‖ The Next Morning ‖

I couldn't process what i have been through... I ignored everybody lately... I tried to hold back my feelings and focus what i have to do.. I wore everything black including my make up... I was also wearing black nails...

 I was also wearing black nails

I came out to my room and saw Ginny and Hermione talking to Draco

I came out to my room and saw Ginny and Hermione talking to Draco... Both Hermione and Ginny looked at me with wide eyes... I didn't speak to them at all... I was about to go out the Slytherin common room when Ginny... She spoke, Y/n... What happened... She grabbed my hand, Your hands... It's cold as ice... I let go off her hand and looked at her slowly and walked away... I heard Hermione running towards Ginny then comforting her... I took a deep breathe... I couldn't explain this to anyone they wouldn't even understand what i would say... Pansy then approach me in class... Well, well..Well I haven't seen you in awhile Y/n... Huh... Not talking... She laughed... Pansy slapped me suddenly.. Oh.. This little mudblood is still not gonna speak... I stand up from my chair and grabbed her neck... I was choking her... Little by little her skin turns white... I was choking her hard... While i was choking her i twisted her arm... She yelled in pain... Tears were forming into her eyes.... Ginny and Draco were trying to stop me... Draco said, Y/n... Let her go... She's not worth it... Let her go... I looked at Draco and let her go before she could stand up i punch her nose... I looked at Ginny and Draco behind me and walk out of the classroom... I wasn't ready for had to happen Dumbledore's dead is a few weeks... And if Draco don't succeed i had to kill him while twisting his ankle... I couldn't let that happen... I love him.. Even though i'm still not talking to him right now... My eyes turned brown... Dark brown... 

After a few weeks

After a few weeks... I processed a little but i was still hurt... I approach Draco... He was sitting with Pansy,Goyle,Crabbe and Blaise... I spoke, Draco.. Can i talk to you? Pansy stood up, You? Talk to him? No.. He doesn't have time.. I looked to Goyle, Crabbe and Blaise their eyes were wide opened... I was confused why it suddenly hit me... I didn't talk a single word in weeks... I nodded.. I was about to walked away when Draco stood up, Come on.. I'll let you talk... Pansy's jaw dropped... But- Draco cut her off... Shut up, Parkinson... I do what i want... I'm not a toy that you can control! Draco hold my cold hand... We walked to the Slytherin common room... Good thing no one was actually there.... There was a cold tense between both of us... I hugged him while sobbing... He hugged me back... Draco,love.. I'm really sorry... I didn't talk to you... And.. and i didn't even bother asking you... Draco rubbed my head, It's okay Y/n... Everything is going to be fine.. You don't need to say sorry... I know... He looked at my eyes... It was dark brown... Love... I.. What happened to your eyes... I cried softly... I don't know... Brooklynn managed to know... She is going to help all of us... She is going back to life... I smiled... Draco smiled, Alright... Brooklynn's spirit came, What are you two doing! She laughed... Anyways, I found a way to safe our families and others... She flinched...My wrist is hurting... I yelp in pained, Oh god.. No.. Mine is too... I gulped.... Draco then flick his wand... Okay that's much better... I sighed, This has to happen fast... Brooklynn spoke, Draco.. You need to kill him... I can't watch you being killed by Y/n... If you don't... BROOKLYNN! She laughed at me... Anyways i need to go again.. i nodded... Tonight is the night we have to kill Dumbledore...