~ Year 5 Chapter 4 ~

Y/n's POV

   The Yule Ball was tomorrow night and i haven't have got a dress yet neither Hermione and Ginny... We plan to get our dress today. I'm very excited about the Yule Ball, The rumor has spread that The Yule Ball was brilliant,extraordinary and extravagant! I was just reading my book in the Slytherin common room...Then there was a knock, COMING! I was thinking who could it be, It couldn't be the other Slytherins cause they will just walk in...

I pulled the door open to see Hermione and Ginny standing in front of me, What are you two doing here? I questioned. C'mon Y/n let's go pick our dresses for the ball! Hermione then smiled. Wait, Right now? Yes, Right now Y/n! Hermione giggled. We then apparated to find some dresses. Sooo...Let's find Hermione's dress! Hermione and I giggled, Okay! Hermione then walk around and pick 3 dress...

Let's find Hermione's dress! Hermione and I giggled, Okay! Hermione then walk around and pick 3 dress

What do you think guys? Ginny and I look up and down, We both shook our head. No...It looks good but not your style, Mione. She nodded...And come out with the second dress..

What about this? Ginny and I looked up and down

What about this? Ginny and I looked up and down. Ginny spoke Hermione, It looks good but not it's not perfect for a ball... Hermione nodded. Hermione then come out with her last dress.....She come out slowly...

What about this? Ginny and I smiled and said It looks amazing! I stood up and said Hermione! This is perfect! She smiled and changed back to her normal clothes

What about this? Ginny and I smiled and said It looks amazing! I stood up and said Hermione! This is perfect! She smiled and changed back to her normal clothes...So who's turn is it now? I looked to Ginny, IT'S GINNY'S TURN! Ginny then sighed alright, I'll find some dresses.... She strolled around to find some dresses, She grabbed 4 dresses...Ginny then came out with her first option.