~ Year 5 Chapter 7 ~

Y/n's POV

The morning has come...Birds were chirping outside....I realize that i release all my pain to Draco... I sit up quickly in my bed... Oh my merlin... I just exposed my self to Draco... I lay back on my bed, What am i going to say to him... I hit my pillow... OH MY GODDD!!!!!! WHY DID I DO THAT!! Oh my gosh...My eyes are so swollen... What am i supposed to say to my siblings!?!? GOD! I'M A MESS!!!!! I sighed... I touched my Dark Green Rose Necklace again... I miss you Brooklynn..But i am going to live for you... I slightly smile....I realize that i have class today i get dress quickly so i won't be late...I wore a dark green turtleneck..With black jeans..

I stuffed my purse with books,potions,mirror and my wand

I stuffed my purse with books,potions,mirror and my wand... I haven't even do my hair.. I tied my hair into a ponytail...

I put my black boots on and ran across the common room

I put my black boots on and ran across the common room.. I ran as fast as i could to the potions class with Professor Snape. Hermione and Ginny was already there i sat beside Hermione...Am i late?! Hermione giggled a little bit, No, But fix your hair! With realisation i fix my hair a little so it doesn't look like a mess... Professor Snape then came, Today...We...Are...Going...To...Make...An...Polyjuice....Potion. I knew how this works...On summer break i was learning everything i could, I didn't want to slack off..I mix my potions to make the Polyjuice Potion... When i finished i raised my hand... Professor Snape then came to me and Check my Polyjuice Potion... Very good, Ms Weasley... I smiled. Professor Snape then came back to his desk

Class was over... And so far it was pretty good... Hermione then came to me... Y/n! I wave.. Hey Hermione, What's wrong? Can you smell this? Uh...What's that? Just smell it Y/n! Okay, okay! So..what does it smell like? Smells like apples,mint and expensive cologne? what is that though? Uhm..It's a mix of everything? Uhm..I don't understand what you mean by that,Hermione. But sure? I walked to the astronomy tower slowly...

 But sure? I walked to the astronomy tower slowly

I sighed...Brooklynn..If you are hearing this...I miss you so much..I love you...I stared at the magnificent orange and blue-ish sky... My heart sank when i saw my childhood with Brooklynn.I scoffed..and smiled a little.. Tears were streaming down my cheeks... Without realisation some hugged me from behind... I was shocked and didn't look around i just stood there like a frozen ice.... The person who hugged me then spoke, It is fine if you miss her..Y/n.. I realize it was only Draco. Draco, Did you followed me here? I chuckled.. He replied, I knew there was something wrong...But i didn't follow you! Oh, Just Admit it Draco! He chuckled, Fineeee, Yes i followed you here... I laughed..Well why were you following me anyways? I feel bad for you...You just saw your dead sister... I sighed softly... I know it hurts, Y/n... I turned around to see Draco...Our face was inches apart...I looked at his Light blue eyes... He looked to my Icy grey eyes... We then smiled, He came closer to me... We kissed eachother... He kiss me passionately.. I could sense his sadness seeing me like this... 

We let go slowly i smiled at him, He then realizes what he just did...He back away from me... I- I'm sorry Y/n... I sighed, What are you sorry for? Everything is fine... I kissed him back passionately... He then hold my waist.. Thank you for everything...Draco... I rested my head in his chest while he hugged me tightly... 

Ginny's POV 

DADA class was pretty boring as always... Professor Snape made Y/n his assistant for the class.. It was pretty good since she is my sister after all... I finally arrived at the Gryffindor common room..I sat down at the couch... I rested my head on the pillow that was there...Hermione then barged in loudly...It startled me a little... 

GINNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! Oh..You're here! What is it Hermione? You know how i bring an amortentia today? i disguise it with black plastic and ask Y/n to smell it! And what happened after that Hermione? Guess what Y/n smelled? You know how she smell the previous one? Yeah..What about it? Well i had to make sure...Who it was..So i ask her to smell it again and it was not exactly the same but most of it are! And i know who smelled! I sat up quickly.. WHAT! WHO! So don't be dissapointed though...Why would i be dissapointed, Hermione? It's Draco... I was shocked... OH MY GOD! YES! Hermione then widened her eyes, You knew? No not knew Hermione! I saw something between them! Wait a second 

~Flashback~

Snape then said... Today.. We will make an amortentia... Blaise and Goyle rolled they're eyes... Ms Y/n Weasley. I looked to Professor Snape... And he said Smell the Amortentia and tell us what it smelled like, Ms. Ginny and Mr Malfoy. Come to smell it... I sighed, alright I smell Green apples, expensive Cologne and smoke....
Ms Ginny? Ginny then said Hm.. I smell wood, dust, forest. I chuckled...
And you Mr. Malfoy? Draco replied I smell Hot chocolate, marshmallow and Flowers...

 ~End Of Flashback~

OH MY MERLIN! I'M SO STUPID!!!!!!!!!! DRACO SMELLED Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hermione gasped... What....

Hey Lovelies! I will be posting more of this story and sorry if its short

Sincerly yours..Daniella...