⨳Draco's Break⨳

Draco's POV

Through the summer...Father had been mean to me because he just found out that i was starting to hanging out with Y/n.... I didn't tell my Father that me and Y/n are dating... I didn't want Y/n to be hurt by him... I will never forgive my self if Y/n got hurt by my own father...

I was thinking to send a gift for Y/n...But i was too scared that father will find out.... Mother knew that me and Y/n was dating since we bumped at hogsmeade.. I miss Y/n so much... I can't believe that i have a few more weeks till i get to see her...Mother was proud of me because i had found love...I was about to pack my stuffs to go to Hogwarts for my 6th year, When mother came....

Draco...Here... I looked at her with a confused look... Draco, It's for Y/n...Give this to her...As an apology for not giving her a christmas present...Oh, Thank you mother! I hugged her tightly... Draco,Don't forget what i had said to you... I nodded...I won't forget! I heard the front door bell..... Mother, Were you expecting guests? She replied, No...Who could it be? Let me check. I come to see what it is... Mother smiled, Draco... Look who was here... She handed me the present, I look to see the note..It was from Y/n... I smiled, How did she get here? Mother shrugged... I look at the window outside and see Y/n waving and mouthing Byeeee! I laughed never mind how she got here... I already knew... Mother smiled, Young love birds...She walked away... 

I got to my room quickly and opened it... I saw a note saying...

    Dear Draco... I'm sorry i gave this you just now...I couldn't get in before...But anyways let's not talk about it...I hope you like your present! I made it my self ;)

I scoffed, Typical Y/n.. I looked at the box to see a scarf and gloves....I took it out from the box slowly...

I took it out from the box slowly

I tried the gloves

I tried the gloves... Great it fits me well... I found another paper in the box it was covered by the scarf i read it...

   Dear Draco, I see you have tried the gloves... I hope you like it! And look at your window... Sincerely...Y/n...

What? the window? I turned around to see Y/n outside riding a broom... I waved and mouthed thank you! I love it... She smiled and mouthed...Your welcome and I should go now! See you in hogwarts! She flew... 

The day has finally came... I started to check my suit again..So i don't miss anything... I said goodbye to mother and father... And went to Platform 9¾...