~ Year 6 Chapter 11 ~

Y/n's POV

I had a great christmas with my family... It was really good since Hermione was there as well as Harry though i don't talk him too much... Hermione, Ginny and I had a really great christmas... We had a sleepover, Girls talk, Singing and Dancing.... We sang a lot of songs while dancing... We were so loud till Harry and Ron had to come and tell us to quiet down a little... I laughed at that memory... 

I saw Draco in the platform

I saw Draco in the platform... He was walking slowly... I ran to him and kiss him on the cheek. He looked at me and hugged me, Loveeee! I miss youuuu! I laughed... But didn't I go to your house a week ago? He laughed, But i didn't get to hold youuuu.... We both laughed... Come on Draco! Let's go in! He dragged him in the train and we seat together... 

Draco, How was your christmas break? He looked at me, It was good

Draco, How was your christmas break? He looked at me, It was good..He smiled, I can see when people is lying... Draco...Why are you lying to me? You know you can tell me anything, Right? Draco sighed, Alright..I'll admit it, My christmas was not fun or exciting... It was either only a family dinner with my father and mother or A family christmas party.... I looked at him...Aw love...Why didn't you tell me? I would've snuck you out of the house! He laughed, Well...I didn't think about sneaking out but i think a lot about you.. I leaned my head on his shoulder... Draco looked at me and leaned his head onto mine... Draco..I'm going to sleep i'm tired... He responded, Alright love..I'll wake you up if we are already at hogwarts... I nodded and sleep in his shoulder....

A few minutes later... I was still tired but i could hear Draco talking to someone... I tried to listen who it is...It was Blaise... Draco spoke... Look who is here with you and sitting with you in the train.. I thought you said you didn't "like" her... My heart shattered when Blaise said that.. Draco responded... Well, Blaise..People change unlike you, All you want to do with her is take advantage of her! While i love her deeply! Blaise scoffed.. Sure Malfoy... I'll just go... I could sense that Blaise was rolling his eyes... While Draco was furious... I couldn't believe what Draco had said...

I slowly opened my eyes to look at Draco... Love, Are you okay? Draco looked at me and smiled...Yeah, I'm okay...Just mad at someone earlier... Alright... I tried to keep a secret from him that i heard everything that he and Blaise said... You can go back to sleep if you want Y/n... I shook my head... No! I want you to do my hair~ He chuckled a little... Okay...Fine... Draco then did my hair... Slowly....

Done Y/n

Done Y/n... I smiled, Thank you my love... Draco smiled, Oh right! Y/n i forgot to give you this! Hmm? what's that? Draco replied, That's your christmas present i wasn't allowed to go anywhere outside the house so i need to wait till i meet you... Draco handed me a black box... I opened the box slowly... I found something that i wasn't expecting...He gave me a Dark Green Bracelet.. It has the Brooklynn's, Draco and I initials Brooklynn's initials were in the Rose while mine and him were beside hers...It also glows when it's dark..

It also glows when it's dark

I hugged him.... Where did you get this?! I- I was searching a bracelet that looks like my necklace!? I can't believe you got me this! Thank youu, Darling! Draco smiled... I got it when mother and I went to the jewelry shop... I thought you would like it so I got it for you... I sighed, I love it... It matches with my necklace....

A few minutes went by.....

Draco remind me, Love.. We're here.. I sit up and grabbed my back... Come on let's go! Draco chuckled... Go on first, wait for me there! Alright!!! I'll see you outside... It was already dark and cold so it was a good idea since I brought my fur coat.... I was wearing a black dress... So it matches with the white fur coat I have...

It was a perfect style

It was a perfect style... I waited for Draco when I saw Hermione and Ron walking... Hey guys, Hermione looked at me, Oh hi Y/n! Have you seen Harry? Me and Ron are searching for him... He went outside then he disappeared. Oh my... If I see him I'll make sure to tell you guys... I'm just waiting for Draco to come out... Ron nodded, Well... See you later Y/n...Bye guys! They walked away... What is taking Draco so long.... He's taking forever!!!! He then came out with a black suitcase in his hand... You! Where have you been! I was waiting for you! I was about to be dead from the cold!!!! Draco scratch his neck... Sorry Y/n... I had to find my suitcase because Blaise tried to hide it... Okay, but let's go... It's freezing here...

We were walking towards Hogwarts... When I saw a black shadow... I stood there, silently... Remembering everything that had happened to Brooklynn she died because of a death eater! A few tears went down on my cheek... Draco realized that I had stand there for awhile... Love? You okay? I snapped out of my gaze... Yes im okay... But don't leave me alone.. Alright? I said that with a shaking voice... Everything was clear again... The blurred memories of how Brooklynn had died came back... She has hit by a car... And inside the car was a death eater.... I walked slowly... A pain had struck to my chest I stopped walking, Draco noticed... Y/n? y/n! His voice was slowly going away and everything was spinning... I then saw a memory of me and Brooklynn with a blonde men... He was a death eater... Our little self ran away from him... I snapped out from my gaze to see Draco... I was panting and shocked to it.... I knew what I had to do...