~ Year 5 Chapter 2 ~

Ginny's POV

      I can't believe she is so happy with Malfoy.... I just hope words don't spread out... It will cause drama between our family... And poor Draco has to go through with his mean father.... I knew it wasn't right to just stand close to the Slytherin common room but what am I supposed to do...

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

    Okay we got to stop laughing Draco someone might hear us laughing. Huh? Draco.. Did you hear that? Draco nodded slowly... We check the corner and saw Ginny...

Ginny!? What are you doing here!? Surprise? Ginny smiled slightly... Me and Draco were looking at each other and we both knew what this could cost us... I whispered loudly so they both can hear, Ginny! Get out of here before someone caught you!!! Go back to the Gryffindor common room if the Professors or Pansy knew that you are here you could get detention!!! Ginny sighed... Alright I was just walking around heard you two laughing~
I blushed and Draco's face turned pink. We all laugh until I said stop Ginny seriously go right now! I have a bad feeling someone is coming, But
Y/n- I snapped my fingers and she disappeared I put her to the Gryffindor common room.... Draco's jaw dropped... I asked what's wrong? Never mind come on! Let's go! I dragged him inside...

Where did she go? How did you do that? What just happened!? Okay, okay stop with the questions! So I had another thing where I snapped my fingers which can teleport people to somewhere, as for how I actually don't know I was just born with it. And what happened was I snapped my finger and she is in the Gryffindor common room. Draco and I talk for awhile we sat in the couch...

I think that was a good idea that I snapped my fingers I mean the only ones that knows this are only my family, you and Professor Dumbledore

I think that was a good idea that I snapped my fingers I mean the only ones that knows this are only my family, you and Professor Dumbledore. So can you keep a secret? Please 🥺
He then sighed, Okay if that is what you want but it's your "snapping finger" Is cool we both chuckled....
Y/n? I replied yeah? You're cute Draco replied to me... I was flustered and said your cute too... Draco then said Sweet dreams, Y/n...Good night,Draco....

All night I was flustered his words were ringing inside my head
You're cute... You're cute.... You're cute....
GOD DAMN IT! Y/N SLEEP! YOU NEED TO WAKE UP EARLY! Ugh! Good night world....

Draco's POV

What a day... I can't believe me and
Y/n actually hold hands... She's cute.... Fuck off Goyle! A voice was coming through the door... I said SHUT UP! Goyle then laugh. I asked him what's funny? Goyle replied Blaise actually asked someone, I SAID SHUT UPPPP, Blaise said.

oOooO who's the girl, Zabini? I smirked. Fuck. Off. Malfoy! I scoffed, what? did she rejected you? Goyle replied yeah of course she did! The girl was Cho Chang!

EXCUSE ME! WHAT?! CHO?! Zabini, you know Cho has Cedric, right? Who cares, Malfoy. I was just trying to ruin their relationship! Classic Blaide... I clapped

Well I'm going to bed... Don't come and wake me up early in the morning!

                  ×In The Morning×

Y/n's POV

Birds are already chirping... What time is it? 4 am?! Merlin's I have to figure the way to get to Potions! No, no, no this isn't happening! I was running in my room... Putting clothes and packing my stuff for class... I came out of the room to see Pansy...

What do you want, Parkinson? She scoffed, oh! What do I want? I want Draco! Uh... Pansy that's his own choice not mind! We're not together anyways! Now shut up I have to find my way to potions! Ugh stupid pugface! She yelled out WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!?! I ignored her and closed the door... I was in the hallway when I saw Ginny and Hermione talking... It was already 6.30 am...

Y/n!!! Ginny screamed out.. Hey guys! Are we going to head to potions? They both nodded. Okay, great! Cause I don't know where it is... I panted...
You okay, Y/n? Hermione's voice sound concerned... Yes I'm okay! Pugface was a bit annoying! She needs to stop me first, I rolled my eyes.. Pugface? Hermione was confused... Ginny shrugged her shoulders... OH! right... Pugface is pansy... Ohhhh! They both realise
Ginny laughed, Y/n always makes these kind of nicknames for others
Hermione laughed.

We all went to potions it seems like there were only Harry, Ron, Fred and George in the class and others but I don't know they're names.... I saw Draco but he didn't give me eye contact or say hello or anything... My heart shattered into pieces.... I sat alone behind Some other Slytherin...
Finally Professor Snape came in... Draco sat next to me.. Goyle and Blaise was sitting together and pansy was sitting with crabbe... She looked annoyed...

Snape then said... Today.. We will make an amortentia... Blaise and Goyle rolled they're eyes... Ms Y/n Weasley. I looked to Professor Snape... And he said Smell the Amortentia and tell us what it smelled like, Ms. Ginny and Mr Malfoy. Come to smell it... I sighed, alright I smell Green apples, expensive Cologne and smoke....
Ms Ginny? Ginny then said Hm.. I smell wood, dust, forest. I chuckled...
And you Mr. Malfoy? Draco replied I smell Hot chocolate, marshmallow and Flowers...

I then realize that Draco was smelling me.... Ginny was smelling Harry... Oh My Merlin! I poked Ginny. What? We're in class... I know who you smell~~~ i- uh- who? You smelled Harry~

 I know who you smell~~~ i- uh- who? You smelled Harry~

Ginny was blushing so hard until Hermione notices... Ginny? You alright? Your face is red... I mouthed her "She smelled Harry! " Hermione covered her mouth and quickly hold Ginny's hand... OH MY MERLIN! GINNY! Ginny was still red as a tomato. I laughed... Draco then hold my hand and I was lost for words and stared at him

His eyes was mesmerizing and his eyes told me to not laugh or I would get detention... I nodded he smiled softly and turned cold as ice again...
I was heartbroken of how he is I wish that I could make him happy....

Hi Darlings! It's me your author Daniella~ Im sorry its short I will post as soon as possible

Sincerely yours Daniella