~ Year 5 Chapter 9 ~

Y/n's POV

We made it to the house Fred and George was walking first... Ginny and Ron was walking behind them... I was in the back with Draco walking slowly... Fred opened the door... We all walked in... Mother said, Hello- Oh! You guys are back! Sit down... Wait... What's wrong with you all? AND WHY IS THERE A MALFOY HERE!?

I looked away from her... And sighed... WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO TELL THEM ABOUT BROOKLYNN!? My voice cracked... Mother then widened her eyes... YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO TELL THEM ABOUT HER! AND HERE THEY STILL DON'T KNOW ABOUT HER! I realized that i just snapped at her I tried to walk outside but Draco grabbed my arm and hugged me... Mother realized that she made a huge mistake for not telling Ron and Ginny... I tried to control my anger but i suddenly snapped again, YOU BETTER TELL THEM OR I'M GOING TO TELL THEM! THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW WHO IS BROOKLYNN, MOTHER! Okay... I'll tell them who is Brooklynn...I looked away at her... Draco tried to calm me down...

Mother spoke to them, You all need to sit down... Brooklynn is..Y/n's twin sister... One day..Fred,George,Y/n and Brooklynn was playing hide and seek together... When i called them to come with me to the muggle world to buy something we need...But then Brooklynn dropped her Necklace that Y/n and her had bought... The necklace was in the middle on the road... And before we knew Brooklynn was there... Laying on the road bleeding... Y/n screamed and came towards her... Y/n was broken...She was sad, She can't do anything...She just locked her self in the room...Ron was still a baby back then...Tears were streaming down my cheeks..I stormed out of the house... I ran through the woods, I can't hear another word she just said... I couldn't be brave enough to listen to that heartbroken story again...I just can't, I can't help thinking how cruel she has been to Brooklynn...

I cried softly...I heard something in the bushes... I looked around.. Oh..no...I panicked a little while tears where streaming down my face... I relieved when i only saw it was Draco trying to find me... I was looking at him while he was looking at me... He ran to hug me... i hugged him while sobbing...I fell down on my knees while he was hugging me..He hold me close to his chest...I know it hurts, Y/n... It's okay...Everything will be okay...Brooklynn is going to understand why you did that...

Ginny's POV

I was shocked by what mom had said... I didn't know i had 2 older sister... Fred then said I TOLD YOU GINNY! THAT'S WHY DON'T SCREAM WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE SITAUTION! NOW LOOK AT Y/N! WHERE COULD SHE HAVE BEEN! Tears where slowly to form in to my eyes...Slowly it goes down... Ron was shocked as i was... But he didn't spoke anything before... Cause he was lost for words...I looked to my mom... SO, THAT'S WHY WHEN I WAS LITTLE YOU SAID TO BE HAPPY I HAD SIBLINGS!?

I grabbed my pillow and threw it on the floor and started to sobbed... George, Was that Brooklynn's grave before? George nodded... I messed up... Really bad...GIVE ME A PICTURE OF HER! Mom slowly grabbed something from a secret compartment in the couch... Here... I gulped...I touched the picture slowly... I wandered around my head... I'm sorry...Y/n, My eyes were shaking really bad... I can't believe what mom had said... Draco was still trying to find where Y/n is... She is can't hear anything that Mom had said... She never got over Brooklynn... She just hide that sadness away from all of us... She faked smile everything... I hugged the picture frame to me... 

I thought Y/n was so happy all the time.. But clearly she isn't.. Mom sent her to the muggle world So.. She could reflect and calmed her self down... I took a deep breathe.. I sniffed a little... I questioned mom... Why would you tell us now? You just admit it just now! When Y/n confronts you! I really regretted what i have said to Y/n just now...

Ron's POV

I was as shocked as Ginny, When mom told both of us... If i never had ask Ginny to come with me where Y/n was going... This wouldn't happen.. I didn't know our family had a huge secret that one of their daughter had died...