~ Year 5 Chapter 8 ~

Ginny's POV

Oh my gosh...They would work out- Hermione cut me off, Ginny...What about your parents? I blinked, Right...Hermione was right Y/n couldn't date a malfoy....The bloodline will be a mess... What can i do to help Y/n...I blinked the twins!... I replied to Hermione don't worry about that..I already have a plan...

Y/n's POV

Draco....He replied Yes,Love? What does this Necklace do... I- I don't know Y/n... I feel weird, Draco... I fainted everything was black...I heard Draco screaming...Y/N! Y/N!!!! The voice goes away slowly...By slowly...Everything was quiet and black.....

Draco's POV

Me and Y/n were dating now...But she asked me a weird question about the necklace... After that she fainted... I was really worried about her... What happened to her? I ran to the Hospital wing... Her lips were slowly becoming blue...

I ran as fast as i could to the Hospital wing...I made it just in time...And place her on one of the bed... Madam Pomfrey asked.. What happened? Did she fell? I replied..She just fainted out of no where... I ran as i could... Madam Pomfrey nodded, She grabbed some black liquid and blue liquid...She then put it on Y/n's Mouth... I watch the liquid goes down....Her lips were now a little red...

Y/n's POV

I saw a light it was so bright... I came slowly to that light... It showed me my childhood...With Brooklynn... We ran to the grass laughing play with our hairs...Playing tea sets... Hide and seek with Fred and George... Everything was perfect

We all laughed happily...Mom came and Said Brooklynn! Y/n! come! We are going to the muggle world to buy something! We both said COMING! I whispered to my self...No..NOOOO! I ran after them and they all went there... NO..NO..NOOOO! Brooklynn... They went there... All of the accident replay inside my head... Brooklyn dropped something in the middle of the road... She then got hit by the car... No...No...Noooo... Brooklynn... My little self turned around and dropped down sobbing BROOKLYNN!!!!! Mother then looked back and screamed BROOKLYNN! MY BABY... She cried... I stood there silently... 

Mother screamed...I then see my self crying in my room hitting my pillow...hitting the walls...I even cut my self...I was broken...Really Broken... It came to the part where Brooklynn was burried...No....Brooklynn.. My little self sobbed while hugging Fred...NOOO! I screamed... I then sit up quickly to see Fred,George,Draco and Ginny.. I lay back down...

Draco's POV

I stroke Y/n's hair slowly...What happened love? I don't know what happen to Y/n but i hope she is alright... I knew she is strong she will be fine... Fred, George and Ginny ran to Y/n and me... Fred then asked, WHAT HAPPENED TO HER!? George was still shocked and have no words... Ginny said... Draco, What happened? I looked down and said she was just asking me a question oh uhm..Her necklace... Then she fainted....

Fred and George looked at each other... Oh no... Ginny can you get out for a second George said.... Ginny nodded... Fred then ask So...Uhm..You know about Brooklynn...? I nodded.. Oh..no..this is bad... What happened before she touch it? I responded to George.. The other night when the Yule Ball..She accidently told me about Brooklynn then cheered her up... Then the next thing we knew was Brooklynn in front of us... Y/n was shock and cried...

But today she questioned me about the Necklace.... Then she fainted.. Fred gulped... George then look at the necklace... Guys...The necklace...It's glowing...I widened my eyes... No...that's the color we both saw in the astronomy tower It's was glowing blue...Fred then looked to George...What do we do, George? I- i- i don't know... I replied... I don't know the situation between You two,Brooklynn and Y/n but Y/n really missed Brooklynn...