~ Year 5 Chapter 5 ~

Y/n's POV

Yesterday i snuck out with Hermione and Ginny to a secret place and told them we will meet here tomorrow and i will do your makeup and hairstyle...I told them to decorate it a little bit so it would look less creepier...

I woke up of the birds chirping...Nature was really beautiful.... My mind wandered off to look at the light baby blue sky....I then realize what day it is... TONIGHT'S THE YULE BALL! I giggled i'm so excited! Hermione and Ginny were coming over today... I hope the other Slytherins don't mind...

I tied my hair and dress up a little...

I looked at my self in the mirror the sun shines through my room, I looked at the beautiful sky again

I looked at my self in the mirror the sun shines through my room, I looked at the beautiful sky again... and sighed... Okay, I should get going now... I walked out of my room and saw Draco and Blaise in the common room... I waved at them. Blaise then said Y/n, Where are you going? I looked at him in a hurry I'm going to Hermione and Ginny now i have to go... See you! I ran outside to find them i was quite late...

I remember what happened...Yesterday i snuck out with Hermione and Ginny to a secret place and told them we will meet here tomorrow and i will do your makeup and hairstyle...I told them to decorate it a little bit so it would look less creepier...

I walked around the corners when someone grabbed my arm and covered my mouth.. I gasped Hermione let me go slowly.... What the fuck guys! I thought i was kidnapped! Anyways Y/n...Me and Ginny have the place ready.... Now Come on! I already got my stuff ready in my bag...

 Now Come on! I already got my stuff ready in my bag