Chapter 7: movie night and two homosexuals sleeping together

So I decided I wanted to come back earlier because I was feeling much better- it's been almost 3 weeks instead of 4-5 but hey the earlier I get back the better :D.
I'm writing mostly fluff in this chapter because I feel like this book should have some wholesomeness as well, and because I really need to give the skittles a break.

So yeah enjoy.
___________________________

Jack looked out of the window, snow falling from the sky. He hadn't had the best night as it was mostly filled with nightmares. He felt a little worried. Dave hasn't talked to Jack after they visited Sam, which was like a week ago. Jack let out a sigh. He tried to convince himself not to worry but he didn't feel right.

Why was Dave so angry..?

Jack noticed Dee enter the living room.

"Dee? aren't you supposed to be at school?" Jack asked confused.

"Yeah, but our teacher was sick." She explained.

"And there wasn't a replacement?" Jack asked. Dee shook her head.

"No, most have a cold so there weren't any teachers left." Dee shrugged.

"Well... maybe you could go visit Peter at work I'm not staying home and I don't want you to come with me right now... I have stuff on my mind..." Jack explained.

Dee looked at him for a moment then nodded.

"Good... and if Peter can't take care of you go by Jamey's house alright?" Jack asked. Dee nodded.
"I will!" She promised.
She turned around and ran away up to the door and left. Jack laid back into the chair looking up at the ceiling.

"I should go by Fredbears... maybe I can find Dave there..." He decided.

He stood up from his chair and slowly walked up to the hall. He looked at the coat rack, only one coat left which was, of course, Jack's (whose else would it be?)

Jack got the coat and put it on getting ready to go outside. He walked outside the open front door and closed it behind him. He walked down the sidewalk hearing the snow crunch underneath him. It didn't take long to get to his destination as Jack didn't mind walking and was used to walking pretty fast.

He looked at the sign with Fredbear on it and "Fredbears family diner" right under. He let out a sigh obviously not that thrilled to be there. He looked at the door right before him. He walked forward eventually entering the small diner. (Well not really small but ok-).

He heard screaming and crying come from every corner of the room, and noticed kids chasing each other.

"God, why did I go here?" He mumbled, already tired from the constant screaming.

"Please end me..." He whined as he walked further into the diner.

He started searching for his aubergine, of course, he had no luck finding him.

Darnit... Dave where are you? I just wanna be in a quiet place... He groaned.

As he was looking around he noticed come around from a corner. A yellow bunny, of course, it was one of the mascots. (Davey :0)Those suits always looked uncomfortable he felt bad for whoever had to wear those. He kept an eye on the mascot looking at its every move.