Chapter 16: more sad

Tw: slurs, suicidal thoughts/mentions of suicide, mentions of self harm

____________________________

Jack was sitting on Daniël's bed and Daniël and Sam were there as well.

Sam was helping Daniël put make up on the slightly more visible scars.

"Sam could you hurry up?" Daniël whined.

"could you shut up?" Sam asked.

"no..." Daniël said.

Sam rolled his eyes and continued, Jack was just kinda sitting on the bed waiting for them to be done. They had been hanging out more often since their last sleep over even though Jack was still pissed that they had gotten him drunk.

Jack guessed that his friends waited for his and Dave's friendship to fall apart or something.

Sam had started acting weird and Jsck wasn't a fan of it, he started talking about Dave to Jack and Jack wasn't sure why so he just assumed it was because he wanted Jack to feel bad.

"So Daniël how has Olivia been?" Jack asked.

"she's been alright..."

"So... have you convinced her to... y'know..." Jack asked.

"no... not yet... she wants to wait..." Daniël sighed.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah... I bet she's getting railed by one of her other boyfriends though..." Daniël shrugged.

"other boyfriends?" Jack asked.

"Yeah..."

"how do you know she's cheating on you?" Jack asked.

"I don't..." Daniël sighed.

"then why are you saying she's having sex with someone else..?"

"I dunno... I just have a feeling she is..." Daniël shrugged.

"of course... just like you had that feeling with Rosemary?" Jack asked.

"don't talk about her..." Daniël said.

"whatever..." Jack sighed.

"Rosemary and Olivia are completely different..." Daniël mumbled.

"no they really aren't... Rosemary was a good person too..." Jack said.

"Don't talk about her!" Daniël yelled.

"sorry..." Jack mumbled.

it was quiet for a moment until Sam was done.

"I'm done with the make up..." Sam said.

"Finally..." Daniël sighed.

"let's just go..." Sam got up, so did Jack and Daniël. They left the house and started walking towards the shops.

"How much money do you guys have with you?" Daniël asked.

"Well Peter was in a good mood today so he gave me like 25 dollars..." Jack said.

"Well my mom have me like 500 dollars..." Daniël sighed.

"that's a lot..." Jack said.

"it really isn't..."

"whatever... Sam how much do you have with you?" Jack asked. Sam shrugged.

"Sam?"

"I dunno... 5 dollars..." Sam said, he seemed embarrassed.