chapter 10.5: Jack is sad

Yay another flashback chapter:DD

K, let's start.

____________________________

Jack felt tears streaming down his cheeks, sobbing into his brothers' arms.

"Look... Jack, I get it may be hard but please... we can't stay upset forever... we need to move on..." Peter mumbled. Peter huffed him tighter trying to comfort his little brother.

"I- I miss mom- I miss dad..." Jack sobbed. Jack had been having breakdowns recently as their parents hadn't died long ago, Peter seemed to have moved on a little bit more than Jack. He knew Peter hadn't moved on fully but he just tried to stay strong.

The two hugged each other for a few more minutes, eventually, after around 30 minutes Jack had calmed down. He grabbed Peter tightly not wanting to let go, he didn't wanna lose Peter too.

"Jack... please don't be upset... they're in a better place now... they're with God now..." he whispered. Jack sighed.

"I- I just... I just wanna see them again..." Jack cried.

"I know Jack... I want to see them as well but we can't do anything about it... please we can't be upset forever..." Peter said. Jack let out a shaky exhale and nodded.

"What if I call Sam and Daniël to spend some time with you?" Peter asked. Jack slowly nodded. Sam and Daniël probably weren't the best people to talk to when you were upset but Jack didn't want to be alone, and Jack knew Peter was gonna have to go to work soon.

Sam and Daniël sat next to Jack on the bed. Sam was comforting Jack as he vented a bit about losing his parents. Daniël on the other hand was being an asshole.

"If my parents died I wouldn't care- they refuse to take care of me properly so I'd be glad of they died!" He purred.

"Daniël- your parents not buying you a toy or junk food doesn't mean they refuse to take care of you!" Sam hissed. Daniël rolled his eyes.

"Too bad because my parents suck... they hate me!" Daniël growled.

"Daniël do you realise how spoiled you are?" Sam yelled.

"I'm not spoiled you're just broke! guess having crackheads as parents doesn't really work out for you-" he chuckled. Sam frowned.

"You're an asshole!" Sam yelled.

"You're fucking disgusting!" He added. Jack looked at the two arguing. At this point he just wanted to cry, he felt horrible. Hearing arguments while already having had a breakdown not that long ago. Jack felt tears form in his eyes.

"P- please just- please stop-" He cried. The two didn't seem to hear him and continued arguing. Jack held his hands in front of his mouth. He shook his head feeling tears stream down his cheeks.

"Please stop!" He yelled. The two turned to him. Sam looked concerned and Daniël just rolled his eyes. Sam went back to comforting Jack. He hugged Jack tightly trying to make him feel better. Daniël just looked away ignoring the two.

A few hours after his friends had left Jack laid on his bed. he gripped his pillow tightly. He didn't feel as upset as before and he had calmed down. Jack had distracted himself for a while mostly just to not feel the pain of having lost his parents. It was pretty late and pretty dark.

Jack had problems sleeping after the accident with his parents, the last time he had seen his parents were on a hospital bed barely alive.

He just sighed and closed his eyes drifting to sleep.

____________________________

Yay, I'm done :D

honestly, the only reason I'm making these chapters is to upload extra chapters, they're pretty easy to write and quickly done so it is nice to write. Extra chapters also mean more flashbacks

so that's chill- anyway

this chapter might seem a little rushed but I honestly don't really have many ideas lmao.

ok bye