Chapter 10: Sam is a bitch 2

Yo yo fuckers it's me I'm back with another chapter- please enjoy I worked hard on this

I probably made a few mistakes but I honestly don't care

Tw: Homophobia, Vomiting, Alcohol,

____________________________

"Oh come on its not that bad... Daniël just has to get over it..." Sam chuckled. Jack shrugged.

"Sam- I kissed him." Jack sighed.

"Yeah but you were drunk..." Sam shrugged.

"And didn't you say you wouldn't be friends with someone who's gay?" Jack asked him raising a brow.

"I guess but you know... you were drunk and you kissed him that doesn't mean your gay..." Sam chuckled.

"Oh so that I was drunk makes it an excuse?" Jack asked. Sam nodded.

"Yeah sure, why not? you didn't really have control... did you?" He asked. Jack shook his head.

"Sam, could you be honest with me? do you really hate people who love the same sex?" Jack asked him. Sam looked confused as if he was offended.

"What? is that really a question? of course, I do it's unnatural!" Sam hissed. Jack frowned.

"That's a lie... you don't hate homosexual people... I know the only reason you claim you hate them is because Daniël hates them..." Jack sighed. Sam shook his head.

"That's not true gay people are disgusting and should be executed!" He hissed, he turned away from Jack.

"Sam you know it's alright to supports homosexual people... right? what if someone you loved came out as gay? wouldn't you support them?" Jack asked, putting his hand on his shoulder.

"No! they'd be kicked out of here immediately..." Sam sighed. He shook Jack's hand from his shoulder.

"Just please let's not talk about this..." He sighed.

"Alright then... just know I won't judge you for it alright?" Jack said. Sam turned back to him.

"Let's do something else other than sitting in this room... Let's go outside?" Sam suggested. Jack nodded.

"Sure... if you wouldn't mind... Maybe I could invite Dave over?" Jack asked.

"I thought he worked at that dumb diner?" Sam asked.

"Well yeah but we can hang out there... if you don't mind of course..." Jack chuckled. Sam looked away thinking for a moment then nodded.

"Sure I feel like pissing someone off... might as well be that gay fucker." Sam shrugged.

"Yeah... you're not pissing him off..m we don't want the same thing to happen like last time..." Jack sighed. Sam let out a chuckle.

"We'll see~" he teased. Jack rolled his eyes. Sam got up from the bed.

"I'll take Madeleine with me... so it doesn't look weird seeing two young adults walk into the diner... though you seem short enough to count as a toddler." Sam giggled. Jack frowned.

"I'm not small Sam..." He sighed.

"Oh no, you're really fucking small..." He chuckled.

"I hate you..." Jack sighed, which received a chuckle from Sam.