Chapter 13: Sam is a bitch 3

So yeah here's a new chapter, it's almost been a month but I'm back I think?
so yeah.

Tw: implied self-harm, minor sexual assault

____________________________

"Jack hurry up..." Dee whined as she knocked on the bathroom door.

"Dee be patient it's been ten minutes, am I not allowed to shower in peace? I'll be out in five minutes..." he sighed, Dee went quiet. After Jack got done with showering and putting on his clothes he walked out of the bathroom.

"You happy now?" he asked her. Dee nodded and quickly went into the bathroom. 

Jack just rolled his eyes and walked downstairs, he noticed Peter was sitting on the couch.

"Peter, aren't you supposed to be at work?" Jack asked. Peter looked at him.

"No, I'm sick..." Peter sighed.

"then why are you sitting on the couch? you should be laying in bed..." Jack said.

"Caroline is coming over and I didn't wanna tell her she couldn't come over..." Peter sighed.

"And what if she ends up sick?" Jack asked. 

"I don't know..." Peter shrugged.

"Alright... I'm gonna go out for a bit..." Jack said.

"Alright, Just be back home by six." Peter sighed.

"I will..." Jack walked up to the front door and walked out.

A few months had passed and it was spring, Jack didn't mind since that meant he could do more things outside without freezing.

Jack was planning on visiting Dave since Dave worked until 6 Jack just decided to visit Fredbears since Dave worked there.

After a while, Jack arrived at Fredbears and he walked inside. He looked around and he noticed Dave standing next to the ball pit. He seemed to be trying to shove a kid into the ball pit. Jack walked up to the ball pit and Dave.

"Dave, what are you doing?" Jack asked. Dave looked at him and quickly let go of the kid.

"Oh Jack you're here." he smiled.

"Dave... were you trying to shove that kid into the ball pit?" Jack asked.

"No it may have looked like I tried to shove him into the ball pit but I was actually trying to get him out... you see, it got stuck." Dave lied.

"It?" Jack asked. Dave looked at the little boy he just shoved into the ball pit.

"he..." Dave corrected himself.

"Alright? so uh... you wanna hang out?" Jack asked.

"We can stay here if you don't want to leave work..." he added.

"Nah I'll just leave work... it's really boring here..." He chuckled.

"Alright let's go then," Jack said. He grabbed Dave's hand which caused Dave to blush a little. Jack walked out of the restaurant still holding Dave's hand.

"so what are we gonna do?" Dave asked.

"Not sure yet... maybe we could just go to the park?" Jack suggested.

"Sure." Dave agreed.

They continued walking, eventually, they arrived at the park.

"So I actually kinda expected us to go to your house..." Dave chuckled.