Chapter 23: THEYRE BACK FUCKERS

EYO JACK AND DAVE ARE BACKK

I genuinely kinda miss writing chapters related to them and I'm glad i got done with the side character ones(maybe for now but I'm not sure)

Alright well enjoy :]

Tw: mentions of kiddie strangling!!, Mentions of drugs

_____________________________

Dave was walking to work, he'd been thinking about spending more time with Jack today but he knew that if he skipped work again Henry would be really pissed. Jack and Dave had started spending more time after they started talking to each other again and Dave was glad about that. He had missed Jack a lot.

Once he had arrived at Fredbears he went inside and started his shift, he did the same things that he'd normally do. He would walk around the restaurant to make sure none of the kids were getting murdered(Henry and Dave were exceptions), afterwards he would wear the springlocksuit and he'd perform for the kids. Henry didn't seem to be present which was kind of weird since Henry had been present a lot more lately. Once the performance was done he just took the suit off and just sat down somewhere.

He was just looking around the room watching the kids play around which of course disgusted Dave. After a few minutes Dave was already bored and decided to go over to Henry's office. He knocked on the door and didn't get an answer.

"Henry?" Dave said.

Still no answer.

Dave just decided to open the door anyway. He went inside but there was no trace of Henry.

Maybe he's killing a kid..

Dave sighed and just kinda stood there. He couldn't help his curiosity so he decided to look around the room. He looked at Henry's desk which was just filled with paperwork, it seemed pretty boring until Dave noticed a few papers which had apparently been from the police and shit. He grabbed the paper and read it.

The paper was talking about the missing kids and about how the restaurant was gonna be shut down if the missing kid cases didn't stop. Dave wasn't sure what to think, he didn't want Fredbears to shut down. Dave looked through the drawers which was filled with the same kind of papers and some other paperwork. Dave felt worried, was Fredbears gonna shut down?

Dave heard the door open and close and looked up, Henry was standing there and he seemed kind of pissed.

"William what are you doing in my office?" He asked.

"Oh.. I uh.. I was looking for you..." Dave said.

"And that includes looking through my paperwork?" Henry asked, Dave looked at the papers he was holding and quickly put them down on the desk again.

"Get out of my office." Henry demanded.

"Alright.." Dave said, he quickly walked away from the desk and Henry seemed to give him a disappointed look.

"Just go home, I don't want to see you anymore today." Henry said, closing the door leaving Dave. Dave eventually just walked off and left Fredbears, he wasn't gonna put up a fight with Henry. Dave knew he had pissed Henry off so maybe he could make it up to him.