First

Aight for the people confused about this AU here's a desc.
_______________________

Trigger warning that will come across this au?
Abuse/violence, manipulation, murder, Gore, Homophobia, mention of self harm, suicidal thoughts, poisoning, probably slurs, drug use, slight NFSW, Alcohol, Henry.

So where does this AU take place?
Around the time Henry, Dee and Peter were still around.

What changes in this AU from the original Dsaf?
Well in this AU Jack is a christian and is raised by Peter along with Dee. Of course Jack's parents used to be Christian until they had died and Peter took over. Peter was pretty busy with work most of the time leaving Jack to take care of Dee.

By this time Fredbears gained a competitor called Freddy Fazbenders pizza who had a much better reputation(since Fredbears already had a few murders).

Dave is being raised by Henry and works along with him at Fredbears family diner. Of course once Dave started working there it wasn't much longer until Henry had taught him to kill kids.

How do Dave and Jack meet in this au?
As one day Dee had convinced Jack to take her to Fredbears(even though Peter told them not to go there) they visited for a bit. Jack didn't really keep an eye on her as she could take care of herself, he was just looking around until he noticed Dave coming up to him welcoming him. They eventually started to have a little conversation as time went by. After a bit of talking Dave was interrupted by one of the other employees and had to go back to work waving goodbye to Jack.

What is Jack like in this au?
Jack is more of a "I need to be perfect" guy in this au. He tries his best to act nice and understanding in front of others so they'll like him, although he would adjust to other people's behaviour if they didn't like him for who he was so they would like him. After years of doing this he started to develop sick thoughts at some points as in Self harm and harm to others, although these emotions where buried deep down.

What is Dave like in this au?
I honestly didn't change him too much from his original character although he starts falling for Jack much faster than Jack would for Dave. Dave doesn't have the brightest home situation himself as he's emotionally manipulated by Henry. Dave kills people to get rid of his frustration from time to time. Dave is also known as a fairly bad person amongst people giving him a bad reputation.

What would their development be like?
Well, they would mostly be just friends of course to the point where they would start to fall for each other but because of reasons they couldn't be together. Dave also would be noticing Jack's struggles whenever he was sad and would comfort him to the best of his ability. Jack on the other hand wouldn't always notice how frustrated Dave was at times, of course he would notice sometimes and would comfort Dave but it really wouldnt help as much.

Anything Extra?
Well, there would be tiny details as Peter who wouldn't trust Dave since he works at Fredbears and would always try to break Jack and Dave apart, and Steven being Peter's co-worker. Henry being homophobic.

_______________________

No I don't know why I made this