17: pp

New chapter
Don't judge me for putting this song in there I just really like it >:(
uh yeah

Tw: Mentions of alcohol, mentions of self harm, sexual assault

____________________________

Jack was laying on his bed, he looked at his alarm clock.

2:25 am... great...

He hadn't gotten any sleep, he was thinking about Dave.
Jack wanted to go to sleep but he missed Dave, he wanted to hang out with Dave.

Jack sat up and turned the light on, he got up and left the room. He went downstairs to get something to eat.
He went into the kitchen and looked in the fridge.

There's nothing to eat...

Jack sighed and closed the fridge and went into the living room to watch some tv.

An hour went by and Jack just got up, watching tv wasn't working so he just turned the tv off and went outside on a walk, it was still pretty dark even though it was summer.

It was pretty dark outside, the only reason Jack could see anything wad because of the lanterns. Jack liked going outside in the dark, it was nice.

Even though it was like 3 am outside there were still people around, most of them being drunk.

Dave told me whenever he couldn't sleep he would just get drunk...

Jack just sighed and went over to the nearest bar he could find.

...

Jack woke up, he was laying on a couch. He sat up and held his head in his hands.

"Fucking hangover..." Jack mumbled.

Jack eventually lifted his head up and looked around the room, he realised he wasn't familiar with the room.

what the fuck? is this a dream?

Jack got up and walked out of the living room, he realised that he wasn't dreaming and this wasn't his house.

fuck

He walked around the house and eventually stumbled into- what he assumed was the kitchen.
He looked around and eventually noticed a girl sit at the table, she seemed a little uncomfortable.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

"I uh... I don't know... I woke up here..." Jack explained.

"Fucking creep... get out!" she yelled, Jack flinched.
A man walked into the kitchen and noticed what was going on.

"oh hey..." he said.
Jack looked at him.

"who are you?" Jack asked.

"That doesn't matter..." the man said.

"Why am I here?" Jack asked.

"I took you here..." the man explained.

"Why?" Jack asked, honestly Jack was expecting the man to answer with like a hook up or something.

"Because you were drunk and tried to kiss some people... besides you weren't even able to walk properly..." The man said.

"And how do I know you didn't take me here to hook up?" Jack asked.