Chapter 12: Freddy's

Yo it's been a while since I uploaded huh well anyway I guess I'm back but I dunno

I might actually have to say that phoneheads aren't part of this book because I dunno

Tw: Mention of self harm, mentions of alcohol

____________________________

Peter was running around the house in a rush while Jack was just minding his own business reading the newspaper Peter had brought in earlier. There wasn't much to read but Jack didn't have anything to do, besides he didn't want to bother Dave.

"Jack please- get Dee ready she's gonna be late for school otherwise," Peter said, he sounded like he was in a panic.

"Peter, calm down she isn't gonna be late for school..." Jack sighed. He continued reading the paper until he noticed a certain article.

Freddy Fazbenders grand openening.

"Peter... so you know about how they planned on building a new pizzeria?" Jack asked. Peter stopped what he was doing and focused his attention on Jack.

"Yeah... and?" He asked, raising a brow.

"Apparently it's opened..." Jack explained.

"Well that was quick... It only took like three weeks... nothing around here makes sense..." he sighed. Jack let out a chuckle.

"Hey Peter... could I maybe take Dee there someday? I mean we aren't allowed to go to Fredbears... but wouldn't it be too much of a coincidence if kids ended up missing there?" Jack asked.

"It depends... I probably wouldn't but who knows?" Peter shrugged. Jack let out a huff.

"You never let Dee have fun huh..." Jack sighed.

"Jack... I just don't want to lose you two, it's dangerous..." Peter mumbled.

"Sure..." Jack huffed. Peter frowned but went back to what he was doing. Jack stood up from his seat.

"I'm gonna bring Dee to school..." Jack said. Peter didn't seem to hear him, Jack just shrugged and walked upstairs. He entered Dee's room to see her on the floor, she was reading something.

"Dee what do you have there?" Jack asked. Dee seemed to be caught off guard and looked up.

"N-nothing..." She mumbled hiding the book behind her. Jack raised a brow and walked up to her. He sat down next to her.

"Dee give me that book... I wanna know from where you have that... you normally don't read..." Jack sighed. Dee seemed hesitant but slowly gave him the book. The book seemed to be one of Jack's books, the book had a brown cover it had no title due to the fact Jack had found it on the street almost broken.

"Dee why do you have this?" Jack asked. Dee looked at him and shrugged. She looked away, she seemed embarrassed

"I went through your room and I found it... and it looked kind of mysterious so I took it to my room to read it..." Dee sighed. Jack looked at her, he let out a chuckle.

"Are you mad?" Dee asked.

"What? no... I'm not mad why would I be mad?" He asked. Dee shrugged.

"Peter always gets mad when I take his stuff..." She mumbled.

"Yeah? well I'm not Peter..." He chuckled.

"You're not?" She asked.

"No! why would I be mad? reading is good for you... you shouldn't be scared I'll get mad." He explained. Dee looked a little less embarrassed.