Chapter 14.5: both Jack and Dave are sad

G

uess what this is :D

Flashback chapter :DD

Tw: Mentions of a car accident,

____________________________

Dave ran into Henry's room where Henry was doing paper work.

"Henry can you take me to the zoo?" Dave asked. Henry looked at him.

"I can't come with you right now William..." Henry sighed.

"Why not?" Dave asked.

"Because I'm busy..." Henry explained.

"Please..?" Dave asked.

"William I'm busy..." Henry repeated.

"Work can wait..!" Dave complained.

"no it can't..." Henry sighed.

"Come on just take me to the zoo!" Dave yelled.

"William not now!" Henry yelled, Dave flinched and stayed quiet.

"Just... take that stupid toy with you that you like so much... I don't even care anymore... just leave me alone so I can work..." Henry said.

"Alright..." Dave walked out of Henry's room and went back to his own room, there was a plush laying on his bed and he grabbed it. The plush was the only thing his parents left behind so he always kept am eye on it and was very careful with it.

"Guess I'm gonna go to the zoo... alone... like always..." Dave sighed.

Dave grabbed the plush and walked out, he went outside and just looked around. It was summer and it was pretty hot, he didn't feel like going to the zoo anymore. He walked away and went over to where the stores were. He didn't have any money with him so he was thinking about stealing something, he felt like eating a kebab.

...

Jack was sitting on a bench at the park next to Peter and Dee.

"Why are we here?" Jack asked.

"I wanted you to go out for a bit... ever since our parents died you've been locking yourself inside your room..." Peter sighed.

"So have you..." Jack mumbled.

"Look we gotta go outside as well... we still have Dee... we need to take care of her..." Peter explained.
Jack looked at Dee, she was playing with a doll Peter got her. She was pretty small for her age, apparently she was born too early.

"I guess you're right..." Jack sighed.

"Everything's gonna be alright..." Peter said.

"It's my fault they died..." Jack mumbled.

"No it's not..." Peter said.

"Yes it is... they went outside so they could buy me a birthday cake... then they got into an accident!" Jack yelled.

"Jack calm down... it's not your fault..." Peter hugged Jack. Jack went quiet.

"Look... we just have to be strong... I recently got a job at a grocery store... I'll be earning money from now on and we can do a lot more... maybe I can try to save up for our own education as well... of course Dee goes first..." Peter said.

"I guess..." Jack sighed.

"Jack I promise everything will be alright... as long as you stay strong... even though our parents are gone we still have to be here for Dee..." Peter sighed.

"I get it... I'm sorry..." Jack apologised.

"It's fine... no need to apologise..." Peter said.

...

Dave was sitting in an alleyway eating the kebab he stole, he overheard a few people talk. They were mostly talking about everything that is happened the past month, one of the things that caught his attention was the car crash the Kennedy's were in.

"Apparently they had 3 children... poor kids..." someone sighed.

"Yeah... they're pretty young as well... the oldest is 18 and the youngest is 2..." the other person said.

Dave knew the pain those kids were going through, sort of. He never had to expierence his parents' death but he sure expierenced life without actual parents.
Dave let out a sigh and finished his kebab. He got up and walked out of the alley and went back home

____________________________

Yeah that's it ik it's a short chapter but it's literally a flashback or backstory chapter

let's just make the chapter longer by rambling about random shit

So uh ye Jack's parents died on Jack's birthday because that makes it more angsty <3

Dee is like 2 years old here lmao

uh so I'm working on a little apple cat clay figure

(Apple cat)

I'm not gonna show it yet but when it's done you can see it on my Instagram
@The_real_apple_cat
and I'm prolly gonna show it on here when it's done anyway

So yeah

also sorry I haven't been posting often, basically I don't wanna tell my mom I have Wattpad cause I feel like she's gonna read my books and stuff and my dad doesn't check my phone and doesn't care either so whenever I'm at my dad's house I just download Wattpad and continue writing the book.
I also just don't have much motivation

ok that's all
bye