Chapter 14: Peter is being sus

Yeah okay so uh the backstory chapter is going a little slow so now I have decided to put parts of it at the end of every chapter to slowly build up to it :))

I also might have to add that uhm
In the beginning of the story Jack is 18 but in the big timeskip between chapter 12 and chapter 13 Jack turns 19
so basically Jack is 19 and is 5 months younger than Daniël it used to be 7 but I changed it
Sam and Daniël are 19 as well but one month apart
Dave is 20, Dee is 8 and Peter is 25
so ye

yes I know I deleted chapter 14 but uh let's just ignore that chapter since it was poorly done 👉🏼👈🏼
don't worry though Dave still kissed Jack but I'm just casually gonna add that in as flashback :)

Tw: slurs,

____________________________

Dave knocked on the door and Jack opened it.

"Oh hey Dave." Jack smiled at him.

"Hey Jack... I'm sorry for what happened today... I don't know why I left in such a hurry..." Dave apologised.

"It's fine... you probably had a good reason." Jack said.

"Kind of..." Dave mumbled.

"So what even happened? Sam looked kind of upset when we got back... it almost looked like he was gonna cry..." Jack asked.

"It's nothing don't worry about it... Can I come inside?" Dave asked.

"Yeah sure." Jack said, he let Dave inside and they went up to Jack's room and sat down on the bed.

"So you decided to visit me huh?" Jack asked.

"Yeah... sorry if I like bothered you while you were busy... I was just getting a little lonely..." Dave explained.

"It's fine don't worry... honestly I was getting kinda bored anyway and I thought maybe we could do something." Jack suggested.

"Do something like what?" Dave asked.

"I dunno... watch a movie or something... I still haven't given you that movie that we watched a few months ago... like the movie you wanted me to watch really bad." Jack said.

"Oh yeah." Dave said.

"we could watch that... I'll watch it with you from the beginning if you want." Jack said.

"Alright... let's watch it then... you can grab the movie I'll just turn the tv on." Dave got up and left the room since he was happy that they could watch the movie together. Jack chuckled slightly.

He grabbed the movie from somewhere and he went downstairs, he went into the living room and he saw Dave sit on the couch.

"I have the movie with me." Jack said.

"Put it on!" Dave exclaimed.

"Calm down..." Jack chuckled.

Jack put the movie on and he sat down on the couch with Dave, half way through the movie he noticed Dave was leaning against him and he blushed slightly.

"I actually really like this movie..." Jack said.

"Oh really? I kinda thought it wouldn't really be your thing..." Dave admitted.

"Well I like it... I changed a lot after I met you... and I'm happy I did..." Jack said. Dave blushed slightly.

"I'm happy I met you... you changed my life... being around you makes me so happy..."
you make me happy...