Chapter 1: meeting eachother

Alright So y'all know this chapter doesn't really need a tw since this is a pretty peaceful one. I tried to get this out pretty fast so it may be a bit rushed. Though this chapter is a little short you can expect future chapters too be much longer as I prefer writing around 3000-4000 words a chapter anyways let's start.
_______________________

Dee was happily skipping past the stores while humming cheerfully.

"Dee please slow down." Jack whined, starting to sound tired.

Dee didn't seem to actually listen to her older brother and skipped away, with Jack sloppily following her. Since Peter had been busy with work Jack had been taking care of Dee. Normally Jack would either drop her off at her friend's house or he would just put her in front of the tv, although this time Dee had convinced him to take her to Fredbear's even though Peter had explicitly told them not to go there due to a few murders. Jack had been a bit hesitant to take her there as he knew Peter would get him if he found out. After a bit of complaining to himself he noticed they had arrived at Fredbear's and dubiously went in joining Dee at the diner. Jack looked at Dee who looked around amazed by the decorations and colours.

"Can I go look around?" She asked him excitedly.

Jack nodded looking at her running off and then started looking around the room.
'Great, what now?' he thought to himself.

As Jack was looking around he noticed tons of kids which was surprising because a few kids had gone missing and some were reported dead. He knew the place was fairly new as well which you wouldn't think because of how full this place was. He decided to visit a few other rooms as he was getting a bit bored of waiting for Dee. As he was walking through the diner he heard screams of children, some sounded happy and some were crying apparently. He heard a few kids giggle behind him causing him to turn around, right as he faced the kids he felt something get thrown in his face. As he tried to get it off of his face he heard the kids run off laughing. Once he got it off his face he noticed they had thrown a pizza at his face. 'Brats...' Jack thought to himself wiping off the remains from the pizza on his face with his sleeve.

"Hey, you okay?" Jack turned around to see a purple man behind him.

"huh? oh yeah I'm fine!" he replied.

"Just got a bit of pizza on my face," he added.

"I noticed." The stranger chuckled, grabbing into his pocket and taking out a tissue.

"Here, it keeps your sleeve clean," he said, giving it to Jack.

"Do you always have a tissue in your pocket?" Jack jokingly questioned taking the tissue.

"I mean with all these kids ya gotta come prepared right?" he replied.

Jack let out a chuckle and wiped the remaining rests of the pizza from his face.

"So anyway welcome to Fredbear's family diner, I noticed you aren't here too have a fun time are you?" the stranger guessed.

"Nope just bringing my little sister since she's been bugging me about it for a while, anyways I'm Jack."

"The name's Dave, I actually haven't seen you that much although I do see you enter the church on sunday's"

Jack was a little confused by the man's words.