Welcome To Class 1a

Izuku was standing in his room, packing a few books into a carton. It was one more week before he would move into the UAs dormitories.

"Phew." he said, straightening his back. "That was the last book."

He closed the carton and placed it in a corner. Izuku sat onto the bed, thinking of what had happened.

His face deformed into a vicious smirk at just the thought of having an affair with Momo, and best of all, he was about to live with her in the same house.

Life was going great, and it was bound to only become better.

Izuku looked around his room, his eyes landing on the portrait of All For One. He walked over to it, crossing his arms before his chest.

"Sorry, mentor, but you can't come with me." sighed Izuku, looking at the picture.

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want All Might recognising you on the painting and blowing my cover." replied Izuku, not even looking back at his mentor, that was standing behind him. "What brings you here?"

"Just came to talk." said the villain boss, sitting down on the bed. "Tell me about your exam."

Izuku sat down next to his mentor and started telling him how he mentally tortured All Might.

All For One started laughing loudly.

"That is too great." he laughed. "If I still had eyes I would cry of laughing."

"Though one thing during all of it peeked my interest." said Izuku, recalling the illusion.

"And what would that be?" asked the villain, his laughter slowly getting quieter.

"The illusion version was a projection of how he sees you." All For One nodded. "And it said 'gave it back to me'. My question is, what is it?"

"I can tell you," said All For One. "It's my greatest mistake. Let me tell you the beginning of the unending war between All For One and its counterpart, One For All."

"One For All?"

"You see, I once had a brother, who was like you, quirkless." explained All For One. "and when I started taking over Japan, he stood against me, trying everything to defy me. He said 'The strong should protect the weak, not rule them.'."

"And you thought, if he had power, he would change his mind?"

"I gave him a stockpiling quirk." sighed All For One. "Turns out, he had a quirk. One that can be passed down to another person."

"And they fused into One For All?" asked Izuku.

"Yes."

"So what is the big deal?" said Izuku with a shrug. "Just steal it from him and we are good to go."

"I tried, but I can't." sighed All For One. "Because it is my brother's quirk, I can't take it, since it would be like if I  tried to steal my own quirk."

"So only your heir can take back One For All?" asked Izuku.

"Yes." All For One stood up and a swirl of black and purple most formed in Izukus room. "But that doesn't have to bother you right now. You should focus more on being a UA student."

"I agree, and who knows," said Izuku with a smirk, plastered on his face. "maybe I can find All Mights successor."

"We'll see about that. Good bye, young Midoriya."

"Good bye, mentor."

All For One stepped through the portal, and Izuku was alone in his room again. He continued packing his stuff.