Unforseen Frenemies

"So this is it?" Izuku looked at the flask, filled with the clear liquid. "This is the key to taking back my class?" He asked, placing it back into the case, next to the other flasks.

"Yes, young master." Kurogiri confirmed as he held the nicely worked wooden box in which the other viles lay.

Izuku nodded as he closed the box and took it, holding it securely in his hands. "Please tell the doctor my thanks." he turned around and began walking to the door. "Good bye, Kurogiri." he smiled as he left, leaving the mist villain a bit confused why he didn't want a portal.

The young villain walked through the street, taking out one vile and drinking it. The honey-like substance tasted horrible and it made him gag, but that was a price he was willing to pay for getting clean.

He put the vile away again, continuing to walk down the street deep in thought on what to do about Nami.

Telling the heroes would draw too much attention to himself, and he really wasn't in the mood to answer their questions.

Trying to intimate her with the villains would work just as little as it could potentially give her something to apply pressure on him with. Giving her something to fight him with was something he wanted to avoid.

No, there had to be another way, Izuku knew that for sure.

He was deep in thought as he walked through the streets. No, it was irrelevant for the time being. First, he had to get Momo clean and after that, they could formulate a plan to take down Nami and reclaim this class as theirs.

Quickly he made his way back to UA, heading inside and up to his room where he would be able to prepare the strange liquid.

Despite their trust and admiration for each other, Izuku wasn't sure if Momo was still independent enough to ask about the bitter-tasting liquid he would present her.

He pulled out a syringe and pushed the thin steel needle into the flask, drawing the liquid out before pulling out a bottle of wine. Originally Inko had bought the bottle but after explaining to her that he needed the bottle for Momo, she agreed to give it to her son.

Carefully he injected the needle into the cork of the bottle, letting the liquid pour in and mix into the wine. Carefully he swung the bottle around with his wrist a little to mix it up before he got up and headed to Momo's room.

It was grotesque to walk through his domain and not find a single soul outside of their rooms.

"Hello, Izuku." Nami smiled from around the corner. Like always, it was a sickly sweet smile and he nearly gagged but he had to continue. "where have you been all day?" she asked.

"I had some business to take care of," he explained, not hiding the fact he wasn't drugged. If he showed her her tricks wouldn't work on him, he could push her further and further until she would tie the noose around her neck. "but now I'm back." he nodded at the girl.

"got something to celebrate?" Nami asked when she saw the colored bottle in Izukus hand.

Izuku chuckled dryly. "no, just preparations for a comfortable evening." he explained with a shake of his head.

"a comfortable evening?" Nami leaned forward, presenting both her cleavage and shiny teeth and for a moment, just a single moment, Izuku felt like prey. "a whole bottle just for yourself?" she asked before brushing some of her hair back. "or is it that you have a girlfriend?"

Izuku leaned his head to the side a little. Damn it, he thought, smart move you little slut. Izuku chuckled and shook his head. "No, have you ever seen me with a girl?"