The Recommendations Exam

Before the chapter starts, there will be lemon in this chapter. ;)

~~~

Yaomomo and Izuku were walking through the busy halls of UA High, having left behind Katsuki for his own entrance exam.

"Hopefully this will be easy." mumbled Yaomomo, a small bead of sweat rolling down her back.

"For us?" laughed Izuku. "It will be a piece of cake on a mediocre sunday."

"This is no time for a god complex." she sighed.

"Listen, all I'm saying is," he patted her back slightly. "There are people worse than us, who still managed to get in."

"Why do I even bother saying anything against you." she sighed again, but this time she had a small smile on her face. "You asshole know you're always right."

"I'm not always right." he laughed. "But pretty close to it."

And at that moment she couldn't hold it in anymore, as she too began to laugh.

They walked down the halls together, laughing.

"Momo Yaoyorozu? Izuku Midoriya?" asked a tall and rather well build woman with long black hair. Her outfit resembled more of an prostitute, but they didn't judge.

"Yes?" asked both simultaneously.

"I'm the R-Rated heroine Midnight, please follow me." she said turning around. Both pair of eyes were instantly locked onto her rather well rounded properties, which were swaying from side to side with each step she took.

The trio walked down the hallway, to the waiting area of the recommendations exams.

"Stop staring at her butt." mumbled Yaomomo, her eyes following every step the heroine took.

"Pick at your own nose." replied Izuku, his gaze equally unwavering.

"Are you two enjoying the view." smirked the heroine.

"It's your fault for making it so enjoyable." said Yaomomo.

"I can't deny that." smirked Midnight.

"Not that I'm complaining, but do you think this is an appropriate uniform to wear at a high school?" asked Izuku.

"It's my hero uniform." shrugged Midnight. "And my first costume showed even more skin."

"Yes, I know." said Izuku, scrunching up his nose up. "I have seen pictures."

"Then what are you getting at? This is still acceptable."

"Like I said, nothing to complain, just noticing." defend Izuku.

"Well, here we are." they stood in front of the door.

The heroine opened the door, revealing a large room with over 30 students in it. Yaomomo and Izuku walked inside and took a seat next to each other.

"Now that everyone is here, we can begin." started Midnight. "First off, I welcome all of you to UA, your first step to becoming heroes."

The mass of students started nodding and murmuring among themselves.

"Now, please settle down, for I am going to explain the further procedure." The chattering died down almost instantly.

"Instead of being tested in a wide spectrum of abilities, you can choose one of the three categories." She explained, but because of her appearance, some students had a hard time listening. Behind the heroine a bright screen shot awake as it displayed what she was explaining. "The Combat category focuses on your combat abilities, obviously. It will be primarily a one versus one fight against one of the teachers here at UA."